• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

frail ole lady ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A frail old lady wanted to join a biker club. She knocked on the door of a local biker club, and a big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answered the door.

She proclaimed proudly, “I want to join your biker club!”

The man was amused and told her that she needed to meet certain requirements before she was allowed to join. So the biker asked her, “You have a bike?”

The little old lady said, “Yeah, that's my Harley over there.” Sure enough there it was, a Harley parked in the driveway.

The biker then asked her, “Do you smoke?”

The little old lady replied, “Yeah, I smoke. I smoke four packs of cigarettes a day and a couple of cigars while I'm shooting pool.”

Impressed, the biker then asked, “Well, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?”

The little old lady said, “No, I've never been picked up by the fuzz, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times.”