• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NFL Paid Kaepernick $60 to $80 Million in Collusion Settlement

Bamby

Report: NFL Paid Kaepernick $60 to $80 Million in Collusion Settlement

No one knows for sure, just how much Colin Kaepernick received as part of his collusion settlement with the NFL. However, if the latest reports are accurate, Kaepernick won’t have to worry about working in the NFL or anywhere else anytime soon.

According to Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman, the NFL paid the former 49er and original anthem protester somewhere in the range of $60 to $80 million.

Continued Here: https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/02/15/report-nfl-paid-kaepernick-60-to-80-million-in-collusion-settlement/

Personally I don't see how this fool deserves anything what-so-ever.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That shitty QB isn't worth 60-80 bucks, let alone in the millions. He couldn't find the friggin' end zone with a GPS with that rubber arm of his.

On top of that, he is a cry baby, whiney ass little prick. It is no wonder no team wanted him. The QB is the face of your team. He is the leader both mentally and physically. Without that, you just do not win. Anyone who ever played football at any level knows that, except the stupid liberals.

All one needs to do is look at the quality of the two QB's in this years Super Bowl. That is what it takes to make it to the big game, not the likes of Mr. Colin Kaputnik.

As PG alluded to, maybe now the son of a bitch will go away for good and I don't have to hear about that nappy headed little prick.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It's the big business way of dealing with a problem, throw enough money at it and it will slink away back under it's rock. I agree with what Fred Dryer told Mark Levin. The 49er's owner should have gone on the field that very instance, told kaputnik to go to the locker room, remove his gear and I'll meet in a room with you and the press after the game so you can air your grievances, then you can head out and not come back.
Mike