• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Per a request

dzalphakilo

Banned
Per a request.

After being spayed, she shouldn't be running (middle pic), but she decided to take a run with the Jack Russell (the one in my avatar actually) and I thought it might make a good pic.

Thanks!

Attachments

• by trailer.JPG
    by trailer.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 118
  • running.JPG
    running.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 121
  • threedogs.JPG
    threedogs.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

dzalphakilo

Banned
A couple more.

Bottom pic shows how she can get nervous pretty quick.

Lexi (black A S Terrier) came running up to play and the dog (no name yet) reacts very nervously, not sure what to do.

Attachments

• running one.JPG
    running one.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 131
  • nose to nose.JPG
    nose to nose.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 130
  • getting scared.JPG
    getting scared.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 128

dzalphakilo

Banned
See if you can figure out the sequence of events.

Usually chewing on a glove would be a "no no", but since this the first "freedom" this dog has known other than living in a small shed, we figure if she wants to play, to encourage it (at least for now with the glove).

Just in two days socializing with our dogs, this dog has done 180 degrees in behavior.

We have seen the difference (length of time for one) it takes to change behavior by how old the dog is. Give this dog another 6 months in a shed by herself, and we know it would of taken a lot longer if we would of gotten her then. Bottom line, good thing she still is a puppy.

Attachments

• glove1.JPG
    glove1.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 117
  • glove2.JPG
    glove2.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 122
  • glove3 honey.JPG
    glove3 honey.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 119
  • glove4whoney.JPG
    glove4whoney.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 118

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics DZ and a great looking dog!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!!!

dzalphakilo

Banned
mbsieg said:
Great pics DZ and a great looking dog!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!!!

Monetary donations are being taken at: Yadkin County Humane Society, PO Box 411, East Bend, N.C 27018. :StickOutT :rolleyes: :coolshade :beer:

Better yet, make a donation to your local rescue center, they probably need it as much as we do.
(if you send it to Yadkinville per the website address, please mark it "attn: President, money to be used at your descretion sp?) We have two PO boxes, only one listed on the website. Things go slow. All money is accounted for. We have a yearly audit available to anyone who asks to see it (you would not believe how long it took to convince people within the organization that you should spend for an audit, by a CPA firm. God forbid if the goverment wants to look at your records).

We are a 501c3, have no paid positions, no staff, and all donations are tax deductable.

http://www.yadkinhumane.org/

Yes, we know the website is not user friendly (at least my wife and I think so). Don't bother sending anything to the webmaster on that site, "hands" will be changing shortly. There are SO many stories trying to get this thing together, you would not beleive it if I gave you the "inside scoop". We're still working on it, one day at a time.

Anyone good at web site designs that would like to help????? (perhaps you could write off your time????)

Our next endevor is the "Chuck Waggin" (get it, "waggin" like a tail:yum: :smileywac ), we work with meals on wheels to take pet food (donated by some local supermarkets) to the elderly with pets who cannot afford pet food.

Last edited: