• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can you help me buy a switch?

garygaboury

I just gave up after 2 hours on google. I'm looking for a switch to match these switches in our bombardier snowcat. I guess I can get them from the dealer but they have to be available somewhere else. One of our 24pax buses has the same ones, I was also in a farm tractor that used them.

Can anyone tell me who makes these? Or better yet somewhere I can order them online?

I assume I'm just going to use a standard toggle if I can't find any.

Thanks
Gary

catswitches.jpg

Trakternut

Navistar/International trucks use these rocker type switches for light, wiper,and other controls, if that helps you.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My New Holland TC29D has two of them rocker switches on it. Try a New Holland Dealer.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My New Holland TC29D has two of them rocker switches on it. Try a New Holland Dealer.

I was thinking the same thing!

Also, I've picked up some tractor switches on-line from some of the big boating wholesalers. Those switches should be pretty common. Seems to me our forklifts had switches like that too.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
take a look in the cole hersee book ebt you might find them there or a bosch book