• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Sleepwalking Dog

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA&feature=related"]YouTube - Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog[/ame]

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Too funny. My dog does the same thing but not quite to that extent. We laugh that she's dreaming that she's chasing rabbits or something.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Timba does it too, thankfully not to that degree. I think they are dreaming, but we are told by the 'experts' that dogs don't think, but what are dreams, surely subconcious thoughts? That poor dog had a rather rude awakening I hope he didn't have too much of a headache afterwards.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Timba does it too, thankfully not to that degree. I think they are dreaming, but we are told by the 'experts' that dogs don't think, but what are dreams, surely subconcious thoughts? That poor dog had a rather rude awakening I hope he didn't have too much of a headache afterwards.

yeah and the 'experts' say that dogs dont understand more than 10 words and THAT my friends is total crap. tell me how dogs are unable to think when they know when their owner is sad, happy, mad, ect, ect, ect. my guess is that these 'experts' have never in their life actually had a dog.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Who says they only see in black and white, the same 'experts' who say that dogs don't dream? Definition of expert - ex is a has been and spert is a large drip! About sums up these people and as you say they have obviously never owned a dog, that is why they 'know' all about them. Timba could teach them a thing or two.