• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1972 Bombi Snowcat in UP of MI

alryA

From the ad found here

https://up.craigslist.org/snw/d/negaunee-bombi-snowcat/6836650572.html

-------------------------------------------

1972 Bombi Snowcat powered by 1600cu cm Ford Pinto engine. Steering by Planetary Gears. Includes Western snowplow, winch, and suitcase weights for rear counterbalance. Reupholstered seats, aviators intercom system, lots of upgrades. The Bombi has a new fuel pump, rebuilt starter, newer alternator, a new AGM battery, an extra exhaust manifold and a block heater. We have only run Premium Non-Ethonal Gasoline and synthetic motor oil in the engine. The brush guard is an original accessory sold by Bombardier.

I would take 800.00 off the aluminum Snow-tracks and 500.00 off the trailer for a package deal of $17,500.00. If you wanted to buy the Bombi and Snow-tracks I would take 800.00 off the tracks for a total of 15,500.00. Both the tracks and trailer are difficult to find. I have not seen any prices for these trailers to compare to, but 3000.00 for the tracks seems to be a good price based on my past research (see separate posts for pictures). The tracks have calks to keep the machine from sliding sideways on an incline.

This complete unit is great for sapping or moving supplies to remote camps.

Attachments

• 00K0K_707EK1u8rHD_1200x900.jpg
    00K0K_707EK1u8rHD_1200x900.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 746
  • 00h0h_bVWkj2Cvfxr_1200x900.jpg
    00h0h_bVWkj2Cvfxr_1200x900.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 693

alryA

I had no idea Bombardier had made trailers for these machines! The fellow has many, many more photos with his ad.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
having owned a bombi I wouldn't want that trailer and the heavy winch on it at the same time.

alryA

All these items are for still for sale individually or as a group. Maybe the seller needs a lower offer?