• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

J5 parts

Beaton4

Picked up a nice J5 and it came with a parts machine. Unfortunately the is no diff in it. If anyone has a complete diff I may be interested or I will be parting it out. It has the original flathead that fired right up and runs good. Thanks Bill

Picked up a nice J5 and it came with a parts machine. Unfortunately the is no diff in it. If anyone has a complete diff I may be interested or I will be parting it out. It has the original flathead that fired right up and runs good. Thanks Bill

the parts machine has no diff, or the yellow one?

Beaton4

The yellow and black one runs great. It’s been all gone over and has a ford 302 V8 nicely put in it. The parts one is also yellow and has the three seater cab, original flathead that runs great , wheels and for the most part complete just no diff.