• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Im Back!!!

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy Friends,
I have been unable to enter the site for about 3 weeks. My computer crashed and I have had it overhauled. It seems to be working now. I also had pass word problems. This was finally corrected by the assistance of Doc and Jim Slagle. Many thanks to those gentlemen!!!!!! :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: :clap: :clap: Yay. I'm glad that worked Ross. Welcome back!!!!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy Friends,
I have been unable to enter the site for about 3 weeks. My computer crashed and I have had it overhauled. It seems to be working now. I also had pass word problems. This was finally corrected by the assistance of Doc and Jim Slagle. Many thanks to those gentlemen!!!!!! :clap:

Glad that worked!

PG started the ball rolling when she asked if I had heard from you! :thumb:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy P.G.,
thanks for your concern. I sure missed you fine folks. Thanks again!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see ya back, ross!! When ya get lost in the ether sometimes ya need a little help to find your way out.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Happened to me about a year ago. Tried to change my email address here and all hell broke loose. Never figured out what I did wrong but I will leave that email address alone. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt you did anything wrong TR, it's simply between the VB software and many of the bigger email carriers there is a disconnect. They will not deliver the mail sent from my VB server. This makes it impossible for many to change your email or password on your own.

The only solution is to get me involved. The easiest way for that is to use the contact us button at the bottom of each page here to email me the issue. Tell me what you want your email to be and or what you want your password to be and I can change those for you. Or you can just say change your password and I will change it to something and email you the new password. You will have to wait a few hours but I will get to it as soon as I see your email. On most days I check email a couple times a day. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
jimbo is having a similar issue.
I chatted with him on the phone a while back.
He got a new computer or something and can't get in on his old password I believe.
He's been told what to do to get back on here.
I expect he's having too much fun at the moment shooting down the left on Political Wrinkles :yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
jimbo is having a similar issue.
I chatted with him on the phone a while back.
He got a new computer or something and can't get in on his old password I believe.
He's been told what to do to get back on here.
I expect he's having too much fun at the moment shooting down the left on Political Wrinkles :yum:

I emailed him a new password yesterday. Hope he got it.

Jim

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I doubt you did anything wrong TR, it's simply between the VB software and many of the bigger email carriers there is a disconnect. They will not deliver the mail sent from my VB server. This makes it impossible for many to change your email or password on your own.

The only solution is to get me involved. The easiest way for that is to use the contact us button at the bottom of each page here to email me the issue. Tell me what you want your email to be and or what you want your password to be and I can change those for you. Or you can just say change your password and I will change it to something and email you the new password. You will have to wait a few hours but I will get to it as soon as I see your email. On most days I check email a couple times a day. Hope this helps.

Oh, hell. Now I know we are in deep shit. :yum::th_lmao:

Just kidding Doc. Thanx for keeping an eye out on this stuff.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

I've been out for a couple months. Same problem. PG/Jim/Doc, got it fixed today. Thanks to all.