• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1957 Tucker for Sale

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Too bad that Datsun Motor is sticking out the front, it would look so much better with a stock grill shell.

Welcome Greatlaker, and yes I agree...

Not to mention as a snowcat, the engine open in front, crankshaft exposed would not make for a funtional machine. First time you tried to cross over a berm crossing at a road or what have you, the engine would be covered in snow.. Who ever did this conversion, well they have failed. :doh::glare:

Not to mention a Tucker Snow Kitten, a disriable and somewhat rare snowcat has been rendered to playing in the back yard. Some how I find this upsetting. Some one should replace the engine or at least extend the front end, to better protect it. I like the OEM aproach myself. To bad the seller messed this nice machine up soo.

Regards, Kirk

The Sweet Wbj1

GOLD Site Supporter
I definitely agree with you fellas. I just try to post any Tuckers I run across in case someone is interested. Maybe someone here can pick it up and do it justice!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I definitely agree with you fellas. I just try to post any Tuckers I run across in case someone is interested. Maybe someone here can pick it up and do it justice!

I hope so too!:biggrin:

I just cringe at the thought of nosing over a snow berm beside a road, teetering balanced on top, then nosing over crashing down on the pavement, and bending the crank snout and all those belt pulley's too. That would end the day for sure, and not in a good way either...

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:
I notice he shows how well it turns ( on ice ) but not it's ability in deep snow - you could likely turn that machine on ice by dragging your foot, but ability in deep snow is what makes a snocat interesting to me - FAIL!!