• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Craigslist blocked?

Jademax

So I am new to this site, AND was new to Craigslist. I never posted anything, but responded via email to a few items for sale, and a few jobs in my town. I dont even HAVE a craigslist account, I just replied to a few things, but I went online today and got this message on my computer...This IP has been automatically blocked.
If you have questions, please email: blocks-b1421209142460093@craigslist.org

Not sure why because, like I said, I never registered, or posted anything, or was rude to anyone. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is it just my luck?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My best guess would be since you don't have an account with Craigslist, they may have software that identified you as a spammer. You may have replied to too many ads in too short of a time period without an account.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard of them blocking anyone. Sounds like spam to me. Check your computer for a virus or maiware.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
usually that stuff is on backpage.com . it is just like craigs but less rules . things like weapons are allowed.

never heard of being blocked on craigs. I would be suspicious of the link. google or bing the link first and see what you get.