• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey pizza man!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I could do the fish and chips in an instant but not mushy peas. I like peas straight from the pod or steamed. Might have to go complain to Sal tomorrow just so he can give Rusty some shit!:whistling::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I could do the fish and chips in an instant but not mushy peas. I like peas straight from the pod or steamed. Might have to go complain to Sal tomorrow just so he can give Rusty some shit!:whistling::yum::yum:

Go right ahead. I ain't afraid of losing this job. Shit goes down, you can be sure I'm in the middle of it :brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a challenge to me. Maybe I will just steal your woman and let you deliver for us!:clap::clap::yum::yum: