• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Thiokol model 3700 manual $1

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is about 3 1/4 inches thick.
it is a 4 ring factory binder

I thought I would use it more for reference data on boggie wheels and hydraulics on the 2100 that came with the manual.

I feel a dollar is fair if you cover the shipping.

MIke

if a bidding war breaks out the victor will be selected based on humor projected in the offer... I need a laugh

it will be shipping from 54913

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
just giving this a kick in the pants.

Lots of good info in there.

complete drawings of snow blades and brackets and hydraulic specifications to boot.

I drive all around the country. Just hate to see it go in the recycle bin.

Attachments

• cover3700.JPG
    cover3700.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 140
  • tabs.JPG
    tabs.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 137

Kristi Kt-4

Before it hits the recycle bin please bring it to the "Clowder in the Powder at Big Powderhorn Mountain". Thanks :biggrin:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great Idea, we can make it a door prize or an award for when one of those pesky thiokols out perform that bath tub of yours!!!!!??????

(im joking)

Kristi Kt-4

Great Idea, we can make it a door prize or an award for when one of those pesky thiokols out perform that bath tub of yours!!!!!??????

(im joking)

LOL, don't knock it until you rock it.... That bathtub in particular is a superior piece of over the snow/all season ingenuity! :yum: We shall find out during the Cat Clowder Olympics Mr. Redsqwrl..... btw what machines are you toting UP here?