• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

towing with pistenbully

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the county weed control got stuck today and I did the same with my tractor while trying to pull them out.
so about the only alternative was to use the pistenbully. it really surprised me. his pickup was sunk to the driveline and it pulled it out like I had no load.
this field has no rocks and after you break through the sod you just sink.
I used the tractor bucket to push my tractor out as I drove.
DSC00469.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally an answer for my wife when she asks "If you buy one of those things what will you do with it during the summer"

GSSD06

Great job getting the county unstuck. A snow cat is only one of the things I call a tool and my wife calls a toy. I guess I have to concede a little bit because I agreed to the rule when we were shopping for a new house that the toy box could be any size but all the toys had to fit inside the toy box. The two three-bay shops seemed big enough then but they sure filled up fast.