• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SOLD Tucker 343 Seattle Wa SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye one on

image-3465271074.jpg

Testing the waters a little....Tucker 343 for sale. This machine was a one owner machine when I bought it. It was originally purchased from Tucker by the University of Wyoming to use on Jelm Mt. At the observatory. It was ordered with a 318 Chrysler witch is very rare in a 300 series machine. It has one pan that needs attention but rails and rollers are all good. The only thing I have added to this machine is mirrors, some lights and an intercom system with GMRS radio from Rugged Radios. I'm a little tossed about selling it but my eyes are wandering to a few other machines out there and don't need two. I have a nice tilt bed trailer I would let go with it for the right price. Call, text or respond here. 360-507-2737. Asking $22,500.00 OBO.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: WTS Tucker 343 Seattle Wa

interesting, nick is selling his sno-cat

photo is from, it's days at the university

Attachments

• 197803jdt005.jpg
    197803jdt005.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 749
Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hope you also don't need two tracks and are upgrading to another Tucker!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

nothing wrong with 2 tracks as long as they don't have wood grousers

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Some wood grouser machine are cool!

From the collection

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 676

Tye one on

Only Tucker's for me! What a great pic Jinn! I can't believe some of those are still around.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Only Tucker's for me! What a great pic Jinn! I can't believe some of those are still around.

We have a just a few of those also! But you have to love and drive them all to really appreciate the history of the snowcat....

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

Some wood grouser machine are cool!

From the collection
yes but you know what I meant. I had better watch out Allen with his new found power may strike me down with a bolt of lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.