• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The FALL of TRUDEAU in Canada!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9IbjtBjow"]The FALL of TRUDEAU!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like Trudeau PM of Canada really stepped in it this time with 7 months till the elections.. The Canadian Government is looking like it is being led by a criminal who thinks he can just ignore Canadian law.. Only the law broken carries a specific crime and a 10 year prison sentence. :thumbup:

This Soros owned globalist puppet is about to get neutered! :clap:

Maybe our nations will once again be united on trade and commerce. Like they were before under Harper. Damn I miss Harper and the old days..

Regards, Kirk

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The FALL of TRUDEAU!!! - YouTube

Looks like Trudeau PM of Canada really stepped in it this time with 7 months till the elections.. The Canadian Government is looking like it is being led by a criminal who thinks he can just ignore Canadian law.. Only the law broken carries a specific crime and a 10 year prison sentence. :thumbup:

Maybe our nations will once again be united on trade and commerce. Like they were before under Harper. Damn I miss Harper and the old days..

Regards, Kirk

:thumb:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly the bleeding heart liberals up here still defend the goof. He's a useless trust fund substitute drama teacher living off daddy's name and money. He cares more about kissing Muslim ass than the people in his own country. He likes to play mister dress up and is an embarrassment to our country. But since he likes to kiss Muslim ass and 3/4s of Toronto is Muslim immigrants who outnumber the rest of the country in votes during election time, the rest of the country's opinion doesn't matter.

You guys down in the states are squabbling over spending 5 billion on a wall to protect your country? Try this one....Trudeau has already spent 4 billion on an imaginary pipeline that won't get built. He has welcomed back isis fighters and paid them millions. The guy is a useless sack of shit. (If you want my opinion) All he has to do is get southern Ontario and Quebec to vote for him.

Canadian eh!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All he has to do is get southern Ontario and Quebec to vote for him.

Canadian eh!!!

If he is taken to court and found guilty, he may not be on the ballot...:thumbup:

One can only hope for you fine folks up in the North. You deserve much better than this sack of shlt..

Regards, Kirk

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The FALL of TRUDEAU!!! - YouTube

Regards, Kirk

the Canadian Obama goes down

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That video shows in a nutshell what a POS Trudeau is. The Montreal based company mentioned had ties to Saudi Arabia oil supplies as I understand. This also relates to the recent convoy of truckers who traveled from the western provinces all the way to Ottawa to protest for the oil pipeline to be built to get oil to the eastern provinces. The company snc lavallin pressed the Quebec provincial government to block the pipeline from the west so that it could continue to deal in Saudi oil. Again, from my understanding, Trudeau kept changing the laws to protect the company from future prosecution and still allow the importation of Saudi oil.

Canadian eh!!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Trudeau is too beautiful to get rid of. He'll be around forever . . . unfortunately.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This is just one example of why a lot of canadians are fed up with Trudeau. When veterans asked for more assistance, his response was they are asking for more than he can give. It was around that time he welcomed isis terrorist Omar khadr back to Canada with open arms then paid him 10.5 million. Then he was playing mr dress up dressing like a Muslim one day and marching in a gay pride parade the next. Then he corrected someone who asked him a question with the word "mankind" in it by interjecting and saying it's "peoplekind".

Yes, he's one of those.
213426e703fee378d08e931e81dba26f.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Like all liberals, he has the media on his side to control the narrative.

He will survive. It is wishful thinking to expect justice to be done. Justice now is a double edged sword with the sharp edge at Conservatives only. This is the way it works in America and I expect things to be no different in Canada.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here in the States, we had people who normally don't vote come out and do so for the first time in decades. These votes had a lot to do with electing Trump....

Hopefully the same will happen in Canada in their up and coming elections. I have the feeling a lot of Canadians are now awake, and ready to take back their country...

Lets hope so!

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I finally found a bible verse to support Trudeau. Psalm 109 verse 8. I'll let you all figure it out. [emoji6]

Canadian eh!!!