• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac for sale

brianf

a local cross country ski club has a snow trac for sale,they are asking $6500 for machine, it has a new motor and seems to be in nice shape.

Attachments

• snowtrac.jpg
    snowtrac.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 506

brianf

interior of bc canada, I will post a contact number to call when I get one. they have had the machine for 20+ years, only used for track packing and light use for last few years,

hendog

Hello guys, I just bought the snow Trac from BC, It is on its way to Vermont. I thought it looked clean as well. I am quite excited to get it. I plan on giving it a new coat of paint and I aleady have jobs at the local tourist stops ( maple sugar houses ) to give tours. These are quite cool and I look forward to all your input from the experienced Snow Trac owners. Thanks

hendog

Thanks guys! Its all over ???? I think thats a good thing right??? Ya know the first thing I want to do is paint it. Do you all have suggestions on this process, do you need to etch the aluminum? I will also need the Snow Trac stickers, please tell me I am not dreaming!??!!?? Are they available. Who is the best guy to get parts from, you couch loafer???

I got the snow track for 5K I think I did good on the price as it was indoors for 20 years in a heated garage and the whole motor was rebuilt 40hrs of use since. This was totally babied and the guys I bought it from were great and the are in Mourning ;-( . Input on my deal???? Great to be on the forums with you guys. I know its early for me but I would love to see a ride in for all of us. Watcha think?

Lato Hendog

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
I think you did great on the price! One of my friends was about to buy it. I will try to help with parts if I can!
I think teledawg has the graphics for the stickers. Send him a pm (private message) or maybe it was Bob ??? If someone does make up stickers they should post as I bet several people would be interested in purchasing some.

hendog

Thanks ! Were the roofs always green? It will be great to chat with you. I noticed that you had a track master for sale, did you sell it? Take care randy

teledawg

... I think teledawg has the graphics for the stickers. Send him a pm (private message) or maybe it was Bob ??? If someone does make up stickers they should post as I bet several people would be interested in purchasing some.

Here is a LINK to an Adobe .PDF file for the SNOW-TRAC graphics. Take this to your favorite sign shop and have them cut some sign vinyl in your favorite color to this pattern. The original color is a light grey, but a reflective white or sliver would be nice too.

I digitized this in a CAD program from original SNOW-TRAC graphis that I found in old photos and brochures.

I'm also working on the graphics for SNOW-MASTER and TRAC-MASTER decals. :w00t2:

teledawg

Does anybody have the snow flake logo for the front of the fenders?

Thanks for the link Fred!

I don't have one, but I could easily make one up. :thumb:

I guess that we need one for each then? SNOW-TRAC, SNOW-MASTER and TRAC-MASTER. I will make Adobe PDF templates that can be cut by most any sign shop. That way who ever needs then can get them made up.