• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is Robert Mueller Mad or a Russian Agent?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is Robert Mueller Mad or a Russian Agent?
BY SARAH HOYT FEBRUARY 16, 2018

https://pjmedia.com/trending/robert-mueller-mad-russian-agent/

Hey, guys, I have a news flash. It will rock your world. Or at least I guarantee it will rock the MSM’s world as well as blow the minds of some millennials who believe the dog and pony show.

Are you ready? Are you seated? Good, because this will require the full response of your shocked face. I know it called up mine.

Okay, ahem, here it is: believe it or not nations and other political-economic powers try to influence other nations and political-economic powers, including putting out propaganda during elections and sometimes even – gasp – subsidizing propaganda groups in other countries.

I know! Aren’t you astonished? It’s only been going on since there have been nations, or perhaps even hominid tribes. Even the U.S. has tried to do it, although admittedly not particularly subtly or well. But apparently, this is news to the MSM and children. (I know, I repeat myself.)

I’m away – for fans of my Instapundit night posting, it probably will resume on Monday – at a writing symposium in Provo, Utah, and yesterday was a very busy day. Today is slower, so I woke up late, and haven’t exactly followed the news.

Therefore, I was surprised by a text from my younger son asking me about what these indictments were that Mueller had handed down, and why his liberal friends (look, guys, I’ve warned him, okay, but some of them are girls and cute and he’s in his early twenties) were acting like they’d scored a big, game-ending play.

Note that I wasn’t even alarmed because I have read everything about the Mueller “investigation” and I have it filed under “if I roll my eyes any harder, they’ll fall off and hit the floor, and then the cats will play with them.”

When I checked it out, I found this: "Special Counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win."

This headline about stopped my heart. Or it would have, if, you know, I had just dropped here from Alpha Centauri and didn’t have half a century of knowledge on how the MSM creates headlines. (Well, it’s been updated. They used to do this manually, but these days I believe they have an app that says “spin this to look bad for Republicans.” I could be wrong, but no, I’m not.)

Since I’m not an alien or a child, I simply read the article. And then I wondered if I were an alien again. Or at least, the article (even without counting the headline) made no sense in the universe I live in.

Take this:

A federal grand jury has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump , special counsel Robert Mueller 's office said Friday.

The indictment says that a Russian organization called the Internet Research Agency sought to wage "information warfare" against the United States by using fictitious American personas and social media platforms and other Internet-based media.

While that effort was launched in 2014, by early to mid-2016 the defendants were "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton," the indictment charges.

Note this doesn’t even say if these were Russian nationals in the U.S. or in Russia, and the same for the Russian organizations. At least some of my sources seem to think these were all or are now located in Russia.

The question is: if located in Russia, yeah, it might be illegal for them not to register as foreign agents here (it’s nebulous, since they’re operating from a foreign country) but why exactly should they care? If located in the U.S., since when is it illegal for Russian emigres to exert their First Amendment rights?

Then there is the “supporting Donald J Trump.” I mean, okay, I fully believe they were disparaging Hillary, but dear Lord, everyone, abroad and here, was disparaging Hillary, except for the MSM and children -- or at least mental children.

Thing is in their own article they quote this:

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to "show your support for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York.

So, apparently, the Russians were organizing these rallies against Trump to help Trump… or something. In fact, if these are the same Russians and organizations who bought Facebook ads, and whom we’ve known about for almost a year, they also ran anti-Trump ads… to help him or something.

In fact, the Russians were working as they always do, to divide the country. Something that Mueller has now apparently decided to help them with.

How you ask?

Oh, by getting children, leftists and low-information voters (yeah, I know, I DO like to repeat myself) to believe that “indictments were handed down” and it’s therefore proven that Trump had Russian help. By the time the court throws these out on the basis of “First Amendment, morons,” everyone who is very young or on the left, conditions that are often covalent, will be convinced that Trump was in fact helped by Russians and bewildered that he is not being impeached. And no one on the right will be able to talk to them because Mueller’s propaganda coup will have convinced them that Trump is guilty of collusion, and therefore that the right in the country is in foreign-enemy hands.

Tell me how this doesn’t make Mueller an accomplice in the Russian attempt to divide the U.S. and subvert our system. Even better, I demand that Mueller explain what other possible purpose he can have in handing down meaningless indictments.

Since his only conceivable purpose is to help Russian psi-ops, he should immediately register as a foreign agent. And if he won’t, then he should have himself committed, because his actions can’t have any other possible purpose.

Which is it going be, Mueller, are you crazy or a Russian agent? In either case, you owe the American people a massive apology for your actions. And not all the “heroic persecutor” photographs the MSM publishes of you will absolve you of your guilt.

Can we stop this madness now?

Attachments

• 166D7C28-13AD-453A-8A6D-9AD3B4B112D7.jpeg
    166D7C28-13AD-453A-8A6D-9AD3B4B112D7.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 24

rugerman

The devil you say, you mean to tell me that our government has done stuff to influence folks in other countries to do stuff that would help us, oh the shame!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Let's remember that Mueller is the Guy handed the hot spuds, not the actual perpetrators of this scam. I'm sure he was involved at least to the point of spending a lot of time and money looking for a way to fit a man to the "crimes." Whatever they might be. And make some sense of the mess in which he helped create.

James Comey heads that list.

Although exonerated, President Trump is not out of the woods yet. Presumably the left will dream up some other reason to reverse the 2016 Elections. I know the spinners here are surely cooking something up.

I can't wait.....;:unsure:

The apoplexy begins:th_lmao:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would sure not go so far as to say President Trump is exonerated. Deputy AG Rosenstein was clear that the investigation was not over. No Americans were implicated in this portion but if they can find a way President Trump or his team will be drug into this mess.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, there was at least one named foreign agent that did attempt to influence the election, while in this country.

I believe his name was Christopher Steele.

WHY as he not NAMED as a defendant?