• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Hell with Front or Rear Weights

Grooming Snow

If you looking for traction ! How about this baby :hide:
peat%202.gif

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
That looks like a perfect match for my new rear blade! :yankchain:

Attachments

• 465517-IMG_1449.JPG
    465517-IMG_1449.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 465522-IMG_1451.JPG
    465522-IMG_1451.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 62

Grooming Snow

Ok :eek: this is what the JD is used for , it's for peat moss harvesting.
And what is that rear bladed used for:confused: :confused: I see that it take's 2 of them big Case-IH's to pull it ?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Grooming Snow said:
Ok :eek: this is what the JD is used for , it's for peat moss harvesting.
And what is that rear bladed used for:confused: :confused: I see that it take's 2 of them big Case-IH's to pull it ?

That setup is located at a sod farm near my house. They use it to level the dirt on several thousand acres before it is seeded.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics guys! :thumb:
I would think that those two tractors each with a blade about 1/2 the size would accomplish more than using them in tandom like that. You would have to keep their speed constant with them both pulling the one blade, and turning around would be a bit tricky.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc, the wider the blade the flatter you get it. I assume you need it real flat so it cuts better.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
HEY, didn't you post this same photo in the Snowcat area? Are you just trying to confuse me?