• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Historic Summit

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

North Korean Flags next to USA Flags. All at the same height. A great backdrop for two pinnacle leaders, heads of state of very different nations, finally shaking hands. This hasn't happened between these two nations for over 70 years.

Stunning events in our lifetimes.

If nothing more comes of it than this, it is still historic. I wish the pundits on all the channels from CNN to NBC to FOX would stop telling us what could happened or not happen and focus on what is actually happening.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Watching FOX here.

Sabastion Gorka says that big things will happen, like the end of the 70+ year long war between the North and the South. Historic, indeed.

Regards, Kirk

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
North Korean Flags next to USA Flags. All at the same height. A great backdrop for two pinnacle leaders, heads of state of very different nations, finally shaking hands. This hasn't happened between these two nations for over 70 years.

Stunning events in our lifetimes.

If nothing more comes of it than this, it is still historic. I wish the pundits on all the channels from CNN to NBC to FOX would stop telling us what could happened or not happen and focus on what is actually happening.

I never thought I would live to see this day. Our President and the leader of North Korea in the same room together shaking hands. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So far it's been network tv here lol
The goofy Bachelorette show, then break in live, then back, another showing the two at the table, now back to the Pryamid game show.
I miss having Fox and CNN now if only to see continued coverage and commentary.

Well said Franc!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So far it's been network tv here lol
The goofy Bachelorette show, then break in live, then back, another showing the two at the table, now back to the Pryamid game show.
I miss having Fox and CNN now if only to see continued coverage and commentary.

This event should be covered by one or more of the station you get, with out interruption. But the fake news makers couldn't have that now could they? :yum:

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This event should be covered by one or more of the station you get, with out interruption. But the fake news makers couldn't have that now could they? :yum:

Regards, Kirk
When I go to bed, I'll find a feed online and get all caught up.
It's hard to do that on a phone and being here live with you guys.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I did just watch the piece where Dennis Rodman was crying saying he knew this moment could happen years ago.
Apparently he had proposed a coming together between Kim and Obama, but Obama blew him off.
It's early in Singapore.
I expect the coverage will last all night.
I'll be looking.

Gee, when Kim and the President were sitting across from one another, all I could think was Rocket Man.

:yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
All rodman wants is some public exposure!! Another spoiled ex athlete craving attention. I hope this all works out well for everyone involved!!
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I also checked that "other"forum and noticed the drunken lefty Trump hater started not one, but two Summit threads.
It's like she threw a party and nobody came.
Bet she was sitting there with her bottle of Jack and Marlboros all night.
:yum: :drink:

rugerman

Looks good, Trump was on Fox this morning explaining what happened and the course of events for the next little while. Wonder what Pelosi will have to say about this, I bet it will be epic.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I also checked that "other"forum and noticed the drunken lefty Trump hater started not one, but two Summit threads.
It's like she threw a party and nobody came.
Bet she was sitting there with her bottle of Jack and Marlboros all night.
:yum: :drink:

The left would burn this nation to the ground for the chance to rule over the ashes.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Trump seems to be following Reagan's lead so he'd better trust but verify or he'll be classed in the same way his predecessors have.
Mike

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
so no body slam in the back room??
i would like to find out how his country feels about this treaty if you call it that. they are strong anti American from what i understand. the spy ship captured USS Pueblo is still on display as propaganda.