• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mueller indictment announced. Apparently no TRUMP collusion

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The indictment, reviewed in full by this reporter, cites only two instances of the Russians communicating directly with members of the Trump campaign, and both cases involved impersonating Americans. The Russians allegedly utilized a fake Gmail account impersonating an American to contact two Trump campaign workers involved in the campaign’s Florida operations.

In other words, the cited instances of alleged communication with Russian agents consisted of Russians pretending to be Americans interested in helping locally, a far cry from the wild claims that the Trump campaign willingly worked with Russia to steal an election.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...ans-posed-americans-unwitting-trump-staffers/

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I DISTINCTLY recall a Russian voice coming in over my cellphone as I was about to vote in the 2016 election. The voice kept repeating: “Hillary is a bitchsky. Hillary is a bitchsky. Hillary is a bitchsky.” What could I do? I voted against the bitchsky.....er, I mean, Hillary.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I DISTINCTLY recall a Russian voice coming in over my cellphone as I was about to vote in the 2016 election. The voice kept repeating: “Hillary is a bitchsky. Hillary is a bitchsky. Hillary is a bitchsky.” What could I do? I voted against the bitchsky.....er, I mean, Hillary.

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me. :th_lmao:

rugerman

Well hopefully the sham investigation is now over and they can now move on to investigating the wrongdoings of the obama administration and get on with MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You know what just hit me? Admitedly I can be slow at times ....but here with all the hoopla NO AMERICAN WAS INCLUDED / INVOVLED IN THE MESS. ... is this letting Hillary, the FBI and all the slimeballs off the hook? Maybe that is entirely a different investigation but it seems funny to me not to mention that part of things.

rugerman

I think that mueller is trying to get out of this sham of an investigation in an effort to somewhat salvage his reputation and in doing so he is letting his cronies off the hook by not letting the investigation drag on which would bring scrutiny on his good ole boys. My hope is that someone else is delighted to follow up on muellers cronies and bring them under the microscope.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I just want to wait and see if anything comes of the uranium 1 deal.
Mike
Two things you should know

ONE) This is about Hilary and Bill Clinton.

TWO) Mueller's scope is what ever and where ever the evidence leads him but, he doesn't have to go there. If that seems unacceptable to you,,,; please refer to number ONE.