• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pointless celebs

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Both of the Doctors(?) DR. Phil & DR. OZ
Oh & I would like to put that b*tch Judge Judy in a cage match with chef Ramsey.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone think that the Duck people are worth watching? Granted that I'm from the big city but still .....

Like Kirk, I'm from the country and I've maybe seen 10 minutes of it over the years. Then again, I don't spend (waste) a lot of time watching reality shows of any kind. Honestly, I get bored watching other people's boring lives, lives that for the most part are even more boring than mine.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
.... Remember Jane Fonda during the Viet Nam war?... What I think of her would make a Long Shoreman blush.

I am PROUD to say that I was part of the group that designed the Hanoi Jane Urinal sticker

I AIN'T FONDA JANE