• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is this a Immigration issue or just a DUI issue?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the news stories is here

Basically, an illegal immigrant was DUI and crashed into and killed 2 teenagers.
This immigrant had arrests/convictions in the past (including a previous DUI) but still remains in the country.

Should this illegal have been deported on the initial conviction?

Is this particular case just a DUI/manslaughter issue or should the immigration issue be part of it?

For a heated debate on the issue between Geraldo vs. O'Reilly click HERE I've honestly never seen either of them raise to the screaming point in the past but they go at it, big time.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I sawthe screaming match for a few seconds and switched channels. I don't know what they were arguing about, but, the illegal should have been sent back with a big "I" tatooed on his forehead. That way he'd have a real hard time coming back

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
bczoom said:
For a heated debate on the issue between Geraldo vs. O'Reilly click HERE I've honestly never seen either of them raise to the screaming point in the past but they go at it, big time.

The link does not work?? Can you give me the address. :thumb:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
The link does not work?? Can you give me the address. :thumb:
Try this one Murph.
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/images/50_vid_040507_oreilly_geral.jpg

Fred,
Personally, I was glued to the segment more so because I've never seen either get into a screaming match. They're both normally very good at keeping their cool. At the end, all was well between the 2 which impressed me as that's the way things should be (in my book). Debate the issue without making it personal.

ImInnocent

Immigration issues in the UK

Should this illegal have been deported on the initial conviction?

Same damn things going on over here in the UK. grrrrrrrrrrr

me ====> :argueing: <==== illegal immigrant