• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC1200 manuals

fritz

hello I am new here, and was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I might be able to download manuals pertaining to the LMC 1200. I have a ton of questions. also if anyone knows how to decipher the vin? I tried one of the links I found but it was for the Thiokol sprite.

fritz

sorry, this is actually a DMC 1200. the tag in the cab just says dmc 1200. it has the oc 12 diff, and it is an automatic trans. are the specs still the same between LMC and DMC?

fritz

thanks for the info PJL, That was the link I was looking at I just wasn't sure how much applied to the 1200 of later design. I know some of the info that I found from other sources was very different between those two machines, i.e. weight and top speed to name a few.