• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For those that might hav e missed it: Sad news about Big Al

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted this in the Seriously speaking forum yesterday, and in the snowcat classifieds forum ...it was suggested I should post it here also so ....

Guys and gals, this is one of the toughest posts I've ever had to write on here. I write it with tears running down my face.

I am so sorry to share the news that Big Al passed away suddenly on September 5th. His wife contacted me today and let me know that he was doing what he loved, he was working on his tractor.

Damn damn damn. So hard to believe. So so sad.

Al was one of the good ones for sure. Always doing things for everyone else. Taking on projects, not for the money but for his love of his fellow man. He was a special guy the likes of whom we don't see much these days.

Rest in Peace Allen. Love ya man!!!!!