• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WA state Track party/snow cat jamboree 2014

Tye one on

5ynuhe2a.jpg
u3a4edut.jpg

Two of the seven Tuckers that will be attending this year. Go team orange!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
last year at this time Leavenworth got lots of damage from a bad storm. it was like 3 days of snow falling. hyway 2 was shut down . some snowmobile trails were shutdown because of hanging trees.
this is one the we removed on our path during the jamboree. it resulted in a little backup. it would have been a good time for a tailgate party.
One of the snowmobiles run ahead and scouted out our path.
jamboree010.jpg

jamboree011.jpg

Last edited:

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
New to snowcats and new to the forum. We have booked our room at the Ritterhof and will be attending the jamboree with 3 or 4 people. We hope to arrive Friday evening with our snowcat. We look forward to meeting everyone!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the typical snow depth there?

Leavenworth has a ski area in town with a snow report and a large sledding area. The trailhead is a few miles out of town and I don't know what it is like right now.The Average snowfall I have no idea.
were trying to get all the latest updates on the facebook page.
http://www.skileavenworth.com/conditions#tabs-0-bottom-1

look at the tubng hill.I'm not sure I would even try it.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I just went through Leavenworth today The holiday lights are incredible !!! What a great location to hold the Snow Cat Jamboree. Bring your cameras !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Might be about time I brought old #7 "The Yetti" out to play . I'll talk with Mom and she what she says .

Attachments

• The Yetti KT7 025.jpg
    The Yetti KT7 025.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 253

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Might be about time I brought old #7 "The Yetti" out to play . I'll talk with Mom and she what she says .

Hey that's one cool looking cat ! I hope you can make it I'm sure everyone will enjoy looking at the Yeti. Your wife will be amazed by the lighting show in Leavenworth a true spectacle
Your cat is a rare site

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
good!
if you have not be sure to let us know how many and what your running.

see the latest chocolate snowcat on facebook.
follow my link below.

danoneal

Just made reservations at Der Ritterhoff. Look forward to joining everyone with my new addition Snow Trac #708. I am still getting him ready for his for our first outing. There will be my wife and myself with our 11 year old daughter joining in on the fun this year.
Dan

Attachments

• K7A13151268B7B_1000367.jpg
    K7A13151268B7B_1000367.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 224

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Just made reservations at Der Ritterhoff. Look forward to joining everyone with my new addition Snow Trac #708. I am still getting him ready for his for our first outing. There will be my wife and myself with our 11 year old daughter joining in on the fun this year.
Dan[/QUOTED

DAN,
YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE GOING TO LOVE THE LIGHTS OF LEAVENWORTH. THIS YEARS LIGHTING IS FAR BETTER THAN YEARS PAST.
WITH THE JAMBOREE ROUTE SO CLOSE TO TOWN EVERYONE WILL GET TO ENJOY BOTH CATTING AROUND, DINNERS OUT ON THE TOWN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY GREAT CATTING AND GERMAN BEER IN TOWN:yum:

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
If your planning on attending the jamboree give me a quick number of those in your party. The places we are getting together Friday and Saturday morning are looking for a head count. Also I know there are a few people bringing more than one cat, that would be good to know too. Cheers!

BUMP

Tye one on

We have a count of 50 people and 19 cats at this point Big Al and Marco would make it 20 and 21. There is no excuse not to make it over to Leavenworth (with cats), it's practically back yard for both of you.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We have a count of 50 people and 19 cats at this point Big Al and Marco would make it 20 and 21. There is no excuse not to make it over to Leavenworth (with cats), it's practically back yard for both of you.

Easy for you to say ... I can't remember how to override my theft system and get it started :sad::w00t2:.. Getting old sucks :doh:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

maybe with that many showing some of the manufactures will take a little interest and show.
were also open for new locations .Got a mountain resort you want to fill??
Lyndon told me today he got the last room at the Der Ritterhof

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any poss of posting seat avail? I am interested in going but not going to drag my cat 1200 miles each way. Or even if people are only one to room and would be willing to share a room? Or even carpooling to help with costs?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Any poss of posting seat avail? I am interested in going but not going to drag my cat 1200 miles each way. Or even if people are only one to room and would be willing to share a room? Or even carpooling to help with costs?

Good idea maybe some one interested in sharing some driving duties just to show up and rub noses. is Big Al going to bring some of his eye candy to share with the other old geezers.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good idea maybe some one interested in sharing some driving duties just to show up and rub noses. is Big Al going to bring some of his eye candy to share with the other old geezers.

I don't think al said anything about going. I was looking forward to seeing those life size cardboard you talk about.
I always go empty but my seats filled two weeks ago.
jim

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Jim Nick
Der Ritterhof Was asked by the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce For information on the Snowcat jamboree I did not buy a membership this year for the Chamber of Commerce. The chamber is trying to get information Pertaining to the snowcat jamboree event schedule Jim Maybe it would be a good idea for you to email the hotel The flyer that you put together They want to distribute it