• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

North Korea envoy

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang could we be getting into another war. I sure hope not as I don't think the US can sustain another one or should I say the two we are in already.

North Korea Envoy

A North Korean envoy said on Thursday that war could erupt at any time on the divided Korean peninsula because of tension with Seoul over the sinking of a in March. "The present situation of the Korean peninsula is so grave that a war may break out any moment," Ri Jang Gon, North Korea's deputy ambassador in Geneva, told the on Disarmament.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If we get into another war I think we just go nuclear. Drop them on North Korea, up and down nation on every known military outpost and then go into the UN and tell them to shut the hell up or get out of New York.

mak2

If we get into another war I think we just go nuclear. Drop them on North Korea, up and down nation on every known military outpost and then go into the UN and tell them to shut the hell up or get out of New York.

That is a good idea.:glare: