• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BIGARSE where are you?????

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
En route to Panama?

He said he'll be gone for about 10 days. I wonder if he's driving down there...

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
En route to Panama?

He said he'll be gone for about 10 days. I wonder if he's driving down there...
No...that's Bob that's gone for 10 days.

Al is out of contact until Sept-Oct.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
He is probably listening in and working on his one-liner comebacks for his future posts.:yum: Took a breather to get ready for the next round of Snot Trac/Kristi battles.....:hide: His views are not twisted, it is just his mind.:yum: I forgot, he left me to uphold his honor while he was gone and I am still trying to find out what honor?:pat: Too tough of a job for me to do, so I resign....until I can figure it out:confused:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't pay the ransom!!!! I escaped!!! I was able to chew the rope into :moon: .

Just got backto Calif from the Ranch in Idaho . 13 1/2 hours of drive time . My God, it is hot in Calif. It was 39 degrees last nite at the ranch .I miss that !!

Had a great trip :burp: and saw some amazing animals:a1: . More bull Elk than ever and the trophy Whitetail deers are in full velvet. Got in a fight with two Ferrets in the wood pile and got my Ass kicked :mad: !!!

Going to be in Calif . for about ten days before heading to Panama for a month or so .

So ..... You boys been playing fair and gettin along ????

I'm Off to bed but i'll catch you all up later .:tiphat:

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Bigarse,

You take care out there with all them scary animals running around kicking your large arse! You may find some Ferrets have nested in your 'Krispi' and the ducks have moved in! you know how much yard animals like old tin baths full of water to swim around in:yankchain:

I'm still looking for accommodation for the Dorset steam fair, the largest in Europe, but all is full in a 20km circle around the town etc:mad: I will hopefully meet up with Mith and Snow Queen why i am there. I don't know when i will turn up or for how many days yet. I will speak to Mith and SQ to find out what will be the best day for us all to meet.

I will put the pictures on the site for all to see the British contingent doing there bit for the Snow Trac here in the UK.

Al, you take care and get some rest for when you return to the chair and commence your 'Verbal punishment duties'.:blahblah:

Take care all and i'll speak to you all soon.:tiphat:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo, see my reply to your comment on the Snowtrac video not. Big Al, have a good time and we look forward to your return and remarks, but snowtracs still RULE!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
Tommo, see my reply to your comment on the Snowtrac video not. Big Al, have a good time and we look forward to your return and remarks, but snowtracs still RULE!

Yah and and Kristis just drool!