• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump in Duluth Minn.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow what a rally Trump had to night in Duluth! :clap:

Anyone else watch it? I thought it was one of his best rallies ever.

He spent a lot of time covering all the things he has done since elected. He is keeping his promises, every one of them. Things are getting done at an amazing pace it seems.

Obama sure is regretting pissing Trump off years ago at a Democratic dinner, back when the Donald didn't like that stinking birth certificate... :yum:

America First! :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

I didn’t see it, but I sure am glad that obama pissed him off enough to run for President and beat Hilary, and yes he is keeping his promises and doing a excellent job at righting the wrongs that Obama’s administration did to these United States.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I watched it. Duluth is hockey country. UMD Bulldogs always have a great team. Any time you venture into hockey country, the people are awesome.

It was a great rally. :clap: