• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dear abby,

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
is there a way to kindly tell ppl to not call me multiple times between 2am-5am.
also, how can i say, 'i'm not interested' in a polite manner~
ty, abby.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I even say that to the robocalls. Had a lot of practice during the elections.:w00t2:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I only say that because many years ago a friend of ours was having the same problem with an ex-boyfriend. He used to call her up between 2 and 5 in the morning "just to talk".

My advice was to tell him, "I broke up with you because I no longer liked you and calling at this time in the morning isn't going to make me like you any more. Now f**k off!!". She said it worked.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Or call them between 6 & 8 AM. If they answer,ask them "how does it feel?".
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Turn off the phone or unplug it if it is landline. Or .. you could block their number, then they'll never be able to call and get through.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
methinx i ought call 'em @ 6am, after they finally get drunk enough to zonk. great thought, mla.
doc, i ought try call-blocking. i've used the feature before.
& i'll unplug the 1 phone often, & i'll put my cell on low unless there's a reason to keep 'em on.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, but I am the type who would go see them in person if they persisted. It would not be pleasant. I never turn my phone off or screen my calls. Deal with BS head on and find a solution. If it takes a few sharp raps to their head, so be it.:whistling: