• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

UPDATED! -George Zimmerman challenges Kanye West to Boxing Bout

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why can't this guy just shut up and sit down? He wants to become a "celebrity" boxer now? :hammer: If this is really true, I hope somebody knocks some sense in him. George Zimmerman Wants to Fight Kanye West | News | BET

Now if Kanye West doesn't take Zimmerman up on this challenge he may lose some street cred. Seems like all the anti-gun celebs were all for killing Zimmerman when the whole Trayvon Marin thing was in the headlines.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: George Zimmerman challenges Kanye West to Boxing Bout

Why can't this guy just shut up and sit down? He wants to become a "celebrity" boxer now? :hammer: If this is really true, I hope somebody knocks some sense in him. George Zimmerman Wants to Fight Kanye West | News | BET

Now if Kanye West doesn't take Zimmerman up on this challenge he may lose some street cred. Seems like all the anti-gun celebs were all for killing Zimmerman when the whole Trayvon Marin thing was in the headlines.
What the heck kind of name is "Kanye?" :ermm:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!:hammer:

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

<sarcasm>
Remember: George's wife packed up and left. Maybe he thinks if he can beat Kanye's butt, he can win Kim!
</sarcasm>

Sorry, Franc.

leadarrows

As far as I am concerned, if they beat one another senseless it's a win, win for the rest of us.....wait....senseless implies they have any sense....beat each others brains out.....wait....beat each other silly....wait....dam it....beat each other to death.....there we go.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

I think, for some perverse reason, George likes being in the limelight.
Mike

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I think, for some perverse reason, George likes being in the limelight.
Mike

That would be sad if true.

But I will say that I have a SMALL AMOUNT of sympathy for Zimmerman. His life was destroyed by the liberal media, he is probably pretty close to unemployable because of his notoriety, he lives under death threats constantly, so his life really must suck. But he seems to make it worse of his own accord.

....beat each other to death.....there we go.
Clearly the best solution for the world. :clap:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

I also sympathize w/ him, but the MSM seems to focus on a moving target. So why does he keep moving?
Mike

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Looks like rapper DMX is going to be beating down Zimmerman.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/05/r...f-george-zimmerman-in-celebrity-boxing-match/George Zimmerman’s opponent in an upcoming celebrity boxing match says he will beat the former neighborhood watchman to a pulp, and much more.

“I am going to beat the living f**k out him,” rapper DMX told TMZ. “I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.”

DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, also told TMZ that he would urinate on Zimmerman after defeating him in the ring.

“Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him,” said DMX, who is known for his aggressive rap style.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Zimmerman won't go through with it, he's not that stupid.

I almost never disagree with you ,,,but here. I think I must.
He is that stoooooooopid!

Now if I could make a remark about the whole of George Zimmerman.
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!
Please make it stop!:hammer:

Kane

I know George is desperate and broke, but surely he hasn't forgotten the ass whippin' he got two years ago by a rangy teenager. Guess so.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the fight is OFF now.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollyw...ween-George-Zimmerman-and-Rapper-DMX-Canceled
George Zimmerman's latest attempt to bring in some cash has failed. A celebrity fight pitting Zimmerman against rapper DMX has been canceled.

Zimmerman, famous for killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin during a 2012 altercation but cleared on murder charges, has been casting about for a while trying to find ways to make himself salable and his latest idea was to agree to celebrity boxing matches. But even after this first match was set up, it was abruptly canceled.

Boxing promoter Damon Feldman made several attempts to explain why he canceled the event on Twitter, but his Tweets are not very clear as to the promoter's reasoning.
In one Tweet, Feldman said that someone was the "wrong person to put in the ring and define celebrity boxing," but it wasn't clear if he was talking about Zimmerman or rapper DMX.

In another Tweet the promoter wrote, "I walked away from a million dollar payday with this fight but to be honest I'd rather be happy and make people happy thank you."

There seems to be some doubt, though, if rapper DMX actually agreed to the boxing match in the first place.

In some reports DMX's agent said that the rapper never officially accepted the fight.