• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Interesting considering the source

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, PB.. you just stepped on my tootsies with that post.

I was about it say "Fuck 'Em All, Ron Paul or No One At All"
Say! could that be made into a bumper sticker?
:w00t2::yum::whistling:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
And re-elect Obama in the process, which, with another 4 years of this crap, will end America as we know it.

What, you think Newt or Mitt have a chance? You're dreaming. At least if we nominate an honest politician then we have a chance at sending a wake-up call to the GOP.

At this point I already think we are in for 4 more years of Obama. Our only hope is that we get gains in the House and Senate (and hopefully turf some long time incumbents while we're at it).

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Newt and Mitt have a chance. Ron Paul is like a bad 4 letter word to many. He IS kinda out there on some of his ideas. Many repubs and most moderates will not vote for Ron Paul. He's an outsider, and doesn't have a chance.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Yes! because it's so nice when you do, Larry!:w00t2::smile:

:flowers: You're such a sweetie, Lollie.

Unfortunately, what I was referring to is the fact that the fix is in, regarding the upcoming presidential election. The GOP primaries are nothing but an academic exercise.

The buffoonery of candidates and their handlers prove they have no intent of winning anything but our pity.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:flowers: You're such a sweetie, Lollie.

Unfortunately, what I was referring to is the fact that the fix is in, regarding the upcoming presidential election.
The GOP primaries are nothing but an academic exercise.

The buffoonery of candidates and their handlers prove they have no intent of winning anything but our pity.
GRRRRRRR- yeah, the fix.
mmmmhmmmm..
................. :sad:

RedRocker

Barry's base isn't the problem, it's the swing voters that can put him back in office.
Since they were all absolved of their white guilt last time, I think Barry is done. That's assuming the dumb ass Repubs don't blow it out their ass.
It's my understanding Ron Paul fed at the pork trough like all the rest, so I don't see a lot of difference between him and the others.

Kane

Me thinks Newt's Republican colleagues finished him off in the Iowa debate last night, sticking Freddie and Fannie so far up his fanny it'll be next Summer before he ever pulls them back out.

Good bye, Newt.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks Newt's Republican colleagues finished him off in the Iowa debate last night, sticking Freddie and Fannie so far up his fanny it'll be next Summer before he ever pulls them back out.

Good bye, Newt.
I disagree. Newt handled these and other allegation well enough last nite.
Ron Paul pretty much shot his plane down. Not neccesarily in Iowa but just about everywhere else. He is not gaining anymore altitude.

I think Santoum got a little brighter but his falme will never get hot.

Buchanan strengthend her base while simultainiously confirming her detractors suspicions as well.

Huntsman looked good but likely gained nothing. He will warm a spot on the bench until one of the high tier candidates flames out.

Perry looked more relaxed and had more fun. But he isn't likely to climb out of the hole he dug in the October, November news cycles. Perhaps his TV aqd campaign will cover over his flaws and cracks.

Romney had his best night. Not sure what that says. But what he said about the President's business accumen was spot on.

The star of the evening wa the Keystone pipeline. Glad to se they all hitched their wagon to it.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Barry's base isn't the problem, it's the swing voters that can put him back in office.
Since they were all absolved of their white guilt last time, I think Barry is done. That's assuming the dumb ass Repubs don't blow it out their ass.
It's my understanding Ron Paul fed at the pork trough like all the rest, so I don't see a lot of difference between him and the others.
I don't think it is the swing voters as much as the Republicans who cannot come up with a better slate of potential candidates than the sorry lot running currently running. This in an election that should be a slam dunk considering the approval ratings and activities of the current administration.

Kane

Care to back that up with evidence? I'm curious where you get that from.

Oh, Ron Paul admits chasing ear marks. But his rationale is that better HE direct where to spend tax dollars than to let them end up in the president's slush fund.

Fair enough.

Kane

I disagree. Newt handled these and other allegation well enough last nite.
Ron Paul pretty much shot his plane down. Not neccesarily in Iowa but just about everywhere else. He is not gaining anymore altitude.

I think Santoum got a little brighter but his falme will never get hot.

Buchanan strengthend her base while simultainiously confirming her detractors suspicions as well.

Huntsman looked good but likely gained nothing. He will warm a spot on the bench until one of the high tier candidates flames out.

Perry looked more relaxed and had more fun. But he isn't likely to climb out of the hole he dug in the October, November news cycles. Perhaps his TV aqd campaign will cover over his flaws and cracks.

Romney had his best night. Not sure what that says. But what he said about the President's business accumen was spot on.

The star of the evening wa the Keystone pipeline. Glad to se they all hitched their wagon to it.

I am afraid, sir, that at this point in the game it is pointless to even discuss how the poll trailers preform. Perry, Bachmann, Huntsman and Ron Paul are simply also-rans, and the conversation revolves strictly around Gingrich and Mitt.

And for the good of the Party, the delegates need to start rallying around Romney. Because as intelligent as he may be, the very last thing we need is to still be explaining away Newt Gingrich's personal baggage and extreme gaffes next Summer and suffer 4 more years of Obama.

Time to face the music and make it sound good. But what is the Republican message? Who writes the lyrics and what do they say?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I am afraid, sir, that at this point in the game it is pointless to even discuss how the poll trailers preform. Perry, Bachmann, Huntsman and Ron Paul are simply also-rans, and the conversation revolves strictly around Gingrich and Mitt.

And for the good of the Party, the delegates need to start rallying around Romney. Because as intelligent as he may be, the very last thing we need is to still be explaining away Newt Gingrich's personal baggage and extreme gaffes next Summer and suffer 4 more years of Obama.

Time to face the music and make it sound good. But what is the Republican message? Who writes the lyrics and what do they say?

They also need to start spelling out how they plan to do about fixing our problems instead of telling us what Obama has done wrong in their opinions.

Kane

They also need to start spelling out how they plan to do about fixing our problems instead of telling us what Obama has done wrong in their opinions.

On this, joec, I agree. Sometimes it seems Micheal Steele did a better job running the organization.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Even worse, the challengers must win the primary in order to go on to the election, and the challengers are attacking each other. This surely will make talking points against whoever the Republican nominee turns out to be.

The incumbent has several tremendous advantages. One, no need to bring down an opponent in their own party, and two, unlimited funding by the taxpayer for campaign trips. All efforts can be directed toward that generic republican at this point

Kane

The incumbent has several tremendous advantages ... unlimited funding by the taxpayer for campaign trips.
Just imagine. Barack Hussien is the master of abusing taxpayer funds for unlimited stump-speech travel and for unlimited face time on cable TV. In addition, he will have amassed an unprecedented $1B of his own that he will be able to allocate specifically to negative advertising.

All the while spreading the campaign lie that government can increase the size and upward economic mobility of the middle class. More free ice cream; just a different flavor.