• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Emilee, meet Ella....Ella meet Emilee

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
As some of you know, Emilee is my 7 yr old Granddaughter, the love of my life. She has grown up, so far, being around my dog Buddy. He adores her. And she pampers him with his brushings, baths and what not. At one time my son got his own dog, Duke a 1 year old Shepherd mix . He was a bit too much for them I think and they found a better home for Duke.

Well a new house later and a fenced yard, Emilee asked for a new puppy. This was the result today. I don't know if I can embed a video, but if not it's here.

edit...........nope imbedding didn't work

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A picture from later. Looks like a cell phone pic, not real clear.

Attachments

• Em&Ella.jpg
    Em&Ella.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 102

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, good pic. Congrats to Emilee, and to Ella. :D
She'll remember this forever. A special day indeed. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As some of you know, Emilee is my 7 yr old Granddaughter, the love of my life. She has grown up, so far, being around my dog Buddy. He adores her. And she pampers him with his brushings, baths and what not. At one time my son got his own dog, Duke a 1 year old Shepherd mix . He was a bit too much for them I think and they found a better home for Duke.

Well a new house later and a fenced yard, Emilee asked for a new puppy. This was the result today. I don't know if I can embed a video, but if not it's here.

edit...........nope imbedding didn't work
:clap:.. that's so sweet Jerry.
Emilee sure has grown!
Thanks for sharing.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They should keep each other occupied this summer. Good age to learn responsibility for a pup. Pair of cuties for sure.:clap: