• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Finally got the garage started!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FF is in the garage ...... :clap:! I setup an old laptop that has a floppy lid and freshened it up. It now can be useful again and has a permanent home in the new garage. I'm gonna hang until RK shows up to start his ride. Weather is crap right now but I think it will clear this afternoon so I can at least help send him off!

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 48
  • Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 48

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Alright, FF in the garage! All looks fantastic Dawg. A dream garage indeed.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell of a "Man Pit" you got there . Now go let the "Big Dog" run!!!!:clap::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang Dog that red blob on the border is what hammered us this morning. Could not get satellite or internet for a while as it washed out the signal and must have flooded the phone mux down the valley. You are getting close to being able to sneak out to your own cave and enjoy yourself.:clap: