• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No way out for Clinton, Inc. corruption this time

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
December 8, 2018
No way out for Clinton, Inc. corruption this time
By Ed Timperlake
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/no_way_out_for_clinton_inc_corruption_this_time.html

The legal dodge used by James Comey to exonerate Hillary Clinton from her prima facie crimes in using an unsecured server for official business won’t be any help to the Clinton Foundation as it faces charges coming from whistleblowers.

Clinton Inc. criminal defense lawyers trying to hide behind the word “intent” won’t work because the Clintons were previously warned early and often about improper compliance:

].. internal legal reviews that the foundation conducted on itself in 2008 and 2011.

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and "quid pro quo" promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

"With a cloth?"​

There is a great line in the fun movie, National Treasure, spoken by the accomplished, former Marine, Harvey Keitel, who was playing a very solid FBI Special Agent “Someone has to go to prison Ben.”

A
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KGUmfhURKcY"]Someone's Got to go to Prison, Ben - YouTube[/ame]
A

Sadly, as both the first Assistant Secretary for Congressional and Public Affairs and then in a reorganization as being in charge of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs for the Veterans Administration, I did experience many scammers and real criminal types that actually did not go to prison but walked away without being charged after running truly horrific veteran charity scams.

The lesson I learned in trying to bring many veteran charity scams to justice was, sadly, that a legal strategy adopted by defendants often worked. Two FBI Special Agents who were investigating a $ 6 million scam out of the $ 7 million collected said DOJ Attorneys prosecuting charity cases have to respect the power of the word “intent”. Thus the cases were often dropped.

But now the FBI/DOJ does not have that excuse to withhold a prosecution going forward.

One of the elements of a crime is that the criminal behavior has to be documented as being undertaken knowingly and purposeful which is exactly what the whistleblower documents prove.

Often, charity scammers walk away clean because the Government cannot prove “intent” because the defendant if taken to court will simply say; look at our good work we are just bad managers.

Anyone watching cable shows have by now seen Clinton, Inc. supporters focus on all the “good works” the Clinton Charity supposedly has accomplished. However, whistleblowers now tell us it was willful criminal conduct on the part of the Clintons, thus legally spiking the no criminal intent defense.

I know that the “no criminal intent but we are just bad managers”, would be an audacious defense strategy by a former governor and president and his wife, a former Senator and Secretary of State. However, I have learned in over two decades of investigating all things criminal with Clinton, Inc, to never ever count them out in their powering through real criminal behavior. It is almost like a big game to them.

One can finally hope that the recent whistleblower revelations will tell us that a legal prosecution fuse has finally been lit to embrace the legitimate campaign chant of Trump Nation supporters to “Lock Her Up,”

Finally one can only hope that Bill and Hillary Clinton may legally have no way out.

Edward Timperlake was the Co-author of NYT Best Seller; Year of the Rat: How Bill Clinton Compromised U.S. Security for Chinese Cash

Attachments

• 58AE3474-C3F2-438A-A9BE-932DAA41BE66.jpeg
    58AE3474-C3F2-438A-A9BE-932DAA41BE66.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 66

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes the tide is turning… :thumbup:

My bet is there will be ALOT more to come out, as these two start talking a plea deal, and turn over the Obama administration who obviously was fully aware, and perhaps aiding Hillary..

And then there is the Uranium one matter, the IG Horowitz report on the cluster fuq of getting 20% of US uranium sold the a Canadian firm (Owner was Clinton buddy) who intern then sold it to Government owned Russian firm, who was selling to the Iran for making weapons grade...
Comey Meuller, Rosenstein, Mc Cabe, Rice, Struck, Page, Abdimin, and about 15 other official's ALL had a hand in this deal back then..

Folks if all of this makes it out, all hell is about to break.. :shitHitFan:

Seriously we will live history in the making if the deal is really done on the Clinton crime cartel... Yep pop corn time, next to your favorite gun...:popcorn::gun2:

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll believe it when I see indictments handed down for the whole bunch!! Bubba and blamery can talk their way out of almost anything. If indictments can't be handed down maybe enough truth will come out to drive them back under the rocks where they belong.
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
IT's not going to happen, not enough time till the new Congress...

Stonewalling worked, and Hillary and Bill will be laughing at us all, and the Truth, come Christmas Eve.

Sad times in our nations history. The next two years they will pick Trump apart with bullshit and lies. Saul Alinsky's finest hour, he did not live to see.

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nothing will happen to them. Nothing. Those two cack sacking pieces of dog shit will walk scot free and live the rest of their pathetic useless lives like they always have been, off the backs of those too stupid and ignorant to know better. Meanwhile the Secret Service will continue to spend vast sums of money from hard working good Americans to protect the Unabanger and his old lady Hilla the Hun.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
If nothing else happens, perhaps we can coax The Iceman* out of retirement.

*sniper, 'Nam, '69-70

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
IT's not going to happen, not enough time till the new Congress...

Stonewalling worked, and Hillary and Bill will be laughing at us all, and the Truth, come Christmas Eve.

Sad times in our nations history. The next two years they will pick Trump apart with bullshit and lies. Saul Alinsky's finest hour, he did not live to see.

Regards, Kirk

Nothing will happen to them. Nothing. Those two cack sacking pieces of dog shit will walk scot free and live the rest of their pathetic useless lives like they always have been, off the backs of those too stupid and ignorant to know better. Meanwhile the Secret Service will continue to spend vast sums of money from hard working good Americans to protect the Unabanger and his old lady Hilla the Hun.

Congress has little to do with this current proceeding. However, think about the fact that the new Congress has promised a long list of never ending investigations into President Trump. At the same time their darling queen may well be facing Federal charges from the newly transformed DOJ and FBI.

I sense a bargain may well be brokered and your prognostications will become true. Whilst I would like to see Hilary in an orange jumpsuit, I would settle for a Congress that puts aside their vendetta against the White House and gets done instead, the work of the people.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congress has little to do with this current proceeding. However, think about the fact that the new Congress has promised a long list of never ending investigations into President Trump. At the same time their darling queen may well be facing Federal charges from the newly transformed DOJ and FBI.

I sense a bargain may well be brokered and your prognostications will become true. Whilst I would like to see Hilary in an orange jumpsuit, I would settle for a Congress that puts aside their vendetta against the White House and gets done instead, the work of the people.

Well said sir!!!! :tiphat: :agree: