• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newest addition to our family

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife felt our 4 yr old mix breed needed a companion. Meet 11 week old Misty a black lab mix. She was rescued from a kill shelter. She's been a handful already. Not quite as house broken as we were told. We'll deal with it.
Tucker wants nothing to do with her. If she's in one room he'll go to another. Misty has already taken Tucker's bed as her own. Of course my wife ordered her bed from Amazon and it's coming from China in about 2 weeks. Tucker is not too happy his bed has been taken over.

Attachments

• image-260689110.jpg
    image-260689110.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2710434992.jpg
    image-2710434992.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 142

Ironman

Congrats. :smile:

My wife felt our 4 yr old mix breed needed a companion. Meet 11 week old Misty a black lab mix. She was rescued from a kill shelter. She's been a handful already. Not quite as house broken as we were told. We'll deal with it.
Tucker wants nothing to do with her. If she's in one room he'll go to another. Misty has already taken Tucker's bed as her own. Of course my wife ordered her bed from Amazon and it's coming from China in about 2 weeks. Tucker is not too happy his bed has been taken over.
Having labs most of my life, I've found the easiest way to train them is getting rid of all that energy they wake up with! It's a lot of work but labs are great dogs. Get some chew toys too. :wink:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've gone through introducing a new dog to the "pack" many times. It's never easy but often funny. They'll work it out eventually.

That's a pretty puppy. I'm sure that it'll bring you a lot of joy ... and just a little despair. :yum: Enjoy each other!!!!