• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You thought cell phones for kids was bad . . .

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our electronic dog collars has audio alarms on them. The dog knows that 2 quick beeps means "time to come in". The one long blast means "you better get our ass home now"! I'll pass on the cell..........:smileywac

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Our electronic dog collars has audio alarms on them. The dog knows that 2 quick beeps means "time to come in". The one long blast means "you better get our ass home now"! I'll pass on the cell..........:smileywac

I have one that has a two mile range. It works wonders. Of course, I had to figure out how to turn the beep sound off my digital camera pretty fast as it was really weirding him out whenever we took a picture.

Of course, old age works even better. I've only had to dust off the collar once or twice since he turned 7.

; )

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We only have to put it on the dog when the bitch down the road comes in heat!

:yum: You just don't know how many times I had to re-write this to make it sound like it was meant to sound.....

I only put it on when.........
We only put it on when.........
We only put it on the dog when.......:D

BoneheadNW

Big Dog said:
We only have to put it on the dog when the bitch down the road comes in heat!

:yum: You just don't know how many times I had to re-write this to make it sound like it was meant to sound.....

I only put it on when.........
We only put it on when.........
We only put it on the dog when.......:D
We have the same problem in my house and I don't even have a dog! :nono1:

Bonehead