• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How can I have fun with this guy?

Eric L

Site Supporter
I sent an e-mail to one of the Snowcat scammers on ebay and here's what I got today

:yum:

hello there!
buy it now for $3000!
I will pay for shipping!
I am for the moment in Romania because I want to moved here and I need some money to buy a house,I just find one and for this reason I sell the snowmobile at this lower price
Terms & Conditions Shipping and handling:
The shipping address must be provided before sending the payment. The
snowmobile will be shipped trough DAS Shipping Company . The snowmobile will only
be sent after receiving the payment. I agreed with eBay to send my snowmobile
to its warehouse since I am not in US .This way, both sides (seller and buyer) are insured by eBay.
If the snowmobile is different than the way i've described it, 100% refund - transfer fees and the snowmobile will be shipped back to eBay's warehouse on my expence. Anyway, i don't think it will be necesary, you'll love this trailer from very first moment you'll see it.
Buy with confidence!
Instructions for the payment :
The transaction will be made under ebay protection.They will send you an invoice for your purchase.
To set up our transaction I need the follow info:
Your ebay user id: ...
Your ebay email address: ...
First Name: ...
Last name: ...
Address: ...
City: ...
State: ...
Zip: ...
name of the item you want to buy and the price we agreed...
I will contact ebay as soon as i receive the info. In shortly you must receive an invoice from ebay. You must read carefully the invoice and there you will have all instructions
about payment and shipping.
Thank You
Waiting for your email......

Eric L

Site Supporter
I sent him this reply to keep him on the line...:yum:

All is well here and congratulations on your new home. I will not require shipping as I will be in the area this weekend. I would come with my trailer and cash in hand. Will there be someone there that I can pay directly?

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Eric L said:
I sent him this reply to keep him on the line...:yum:

All is well here and congratulations on your new home. I will not require shipping as I will be in the area this weekend. I would come with my trailer and cash in hand. Will there be someone there that I can pay directly?
You forgot to offer him extra $$$$ if you can pick it up right away.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
You forgot to offer him extra $$$$ if you can pick it up right away.
Don't forget to ask for directions to his house!!! You might even suggest that you can bring over some Chinese food so you can sit down and "talk snowcats" over a nice meal after you load it up on your trailer! :blahblah:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Tell him a friend in Nigeria is about to send you the first check for your inheritance, so you will have that Nigerian bank draft directed to him in Romania.

Since the draft exceeds the cost of the Snowcat he can keep $1,000 for himself. And he should forward the excess to you.

Eric L

Site Supporter
Him:

To arange the transfer you must go in person at Western office and have to send the money from your name at my name.
Here is my payment info:
First Name: Cojocariu
Last Name: Alyus-Eduard
Address: str Alexandru Donici,#6,sc B,et 1, ap.3
City: Botosani
State: Botosani
Zip: 6800.
Remember to send the money as to a friend to avoid paying extra taxes
as I will also ship you the item as a gift to do the same thing.

Me:

My funds are USD cash at this time. I prefer to use cash to avoid taxes and our IRS as these funds are not traceable. To expedite this transaction I am willing to provide cash when I pick up the machine.

I have a person who purchsed a Hummer H1 from me and he owes me 4505.52 EUR. in overcharged shipping costs. I have no idea how much money this is in USD, if I got him to send the money to you, would this be sufficient funs to coplete this purchase?

Eric L

Site Supporter
Him:

Yes sure the price is OK.
I will wait your confirmation payment and in 3 days you have the item in
your dor.
Thanks

Me:

I was hoping to get a look at this machine..I will be traveling the next few days, and would like to see it. please let me know the addrwss of the unit so I can stop in and see it.

I have sent a letter to the man in Croatia who owes me the money letting him know how I would like to handle this matter.

please respond quickly so that I may recieve the address of the machine location before I leave.

thank you.