• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

slow ebayers

daedong

I am starting to get pissed of about this. Please give me your thoughts.
I bought this cheapo torch/radio to take on our trip down the river starting end of next week. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9715875926&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Won the item on---22-Aprl
On –26th Sent email asking
“I have not had any confirmation from you about this
item. Has it been dispatched?”

On the 27th got reply
Hiya
this item was sent yesterday
thanks”

today 3rd May sent

This item has still not arrived, it’s now 7days.
Vin”

Hutchman

Site Supporter
I had a similar incident recently. I always pay immediately or almost immediately. I ordered some printer ink, waited about 10 days and emailed the guy and he answered that it had just shipped. It was another 2 weeks before I received my order. I had glanced at this guy's feedback and it was almost 100% positive. I went back later and read some of the feedback and there were a lot of positives that actually stated how slow his shipping was. This guy won't post feedback until the winner posts so if you post a negative then he can hit you back whether you deserve it or not. Guess I learned to actually read some of the feedback before purchasing. Hutch

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am having the same problem with a seller.... it has been 28 days since I paid and still no product. I sent him my final message demanding a full and complete refund. I figure that I can take the negative better than he can. I paid with PayPal and I am also going to start the dispute process with them, so that will tie up his account to some extent. I don't like sellers that don't answer there messages and stick there heads in the sand....... Junk.. :mad:

JimR

Charter Member
Head to Paypal and get the pig. You got screwed. My brother sent all of his Harley body parts to a guy in N.C. to be be painted months ago. (EBAY great feedback). He has yet to receive his parts back.

Kubota King

I have bought & sold many items on Ebay with no problems. One of my own rules is I never buy or sell out of the USA! Lots of foreign scammers! What I will do if I have any doubt is I will ask the seller a question. Sometimes I get no responce & that tells me the are either a dead beat or irresponsible & either way, I dont want to buy from them.