• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Good ole Tommo ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Bob ? Whatever happened to Tommo ? I loved that guy . For you newbies on here , Tommo was a Snot Trac owner stationed in Iraq . He was British . Told some amazing stories while over there and also about some close calls . Anyone know how to get in touch with him

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it would be cool to chat with a fellow OIF soldier that also owns a good snow trac i was over their a few years back also

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I get the occasional email from him, but he no longer posts. The Snow Trac he was buying/bought ended up in some sort of convoluted transaction involving his brother . . . or something like that. As I understand it, he still has his Scout Helicopter. I got an email from him within the last couple of weeks. I believe he is home (in the UK) and done with Iraq but honestly I didn't check.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I get the occasional email from him, but he no longer posts. The Snow Trac he was buying/bought ended up in some sort of convoluted transaction involving his brother . . . or something like that. As I understand it, he still has his Scout Helicopter. I got an email from him within the last couple of weeks. I believe he is home (in the UK) and done with Iraq but honestly I didn't check.

Bob , If you could contact him sometime and ask if I can have his email I would appreciate it . I would love to touch bases with him again .
allen

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks so much Bob ! I sent a email !!!!:clap:He is the best Snot track owner I knew !:flowers::unsure::whistling::clap::clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I got a reply ! He is well and safe . He's left Iraq and in another hot spot now . He told me to send his regards to the group . There is suppose to be a unload video he sent showing him in action but I have not found out how to open it yet .

Ice Queen , You will always be my favorite Female " Snot track" owner .:flowers: