• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

reclaimed wood deck surround

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Today there is sadly no racing on so my Sunday is going to be sorting the little seating area surround at the back of the garden,the wood is reclaim from the new roof i just put on my house,i have no real plan i am just going for rustic yet tidy,first job is to cut it all down to lengths of 44 inches and i will make it up from there.

Attachments

• DSC_0219.JPG
    DSC_0219.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0251.JPG
    DSC_0251.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 48

Galvatron

Was to lazy to get one out...i regret it now as my back hurts through bending...my fault for not setting up a proper work station.

Galvatron

I think i am heading in the right direction,can't really say where i am heading as it is all just a creative blur......not sure on how to finish the top just yet but it will come to me.

Attachments

• DSC_0252.JPG
    DSC_0252.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 36

Galvatron

got the painters in...it needs a few tweaks but now i feel i am getting somewhere.

Attachments

• DSC_0254.JPG
    DSC_0254.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 33

Galvatron

We have all gave up for the day....finish the paint tomorrow and also sort out the fence behind....i think i may have got sun burn:doh:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 30

Galvatron

Had a spare hour or so yesterday so i gave it another lick over,removed the broken fence behind and replaced it with a trellis panel(needs painting),i need to clear the rest of the netting and overgrown shit from a neighboring garden over the back so i can get 2 more trellis panels up,small bike hut needs to come down before it falls down and replace it with a small new shed.

Pretty full on week this week so it will have to be done bit by bit sadly.

Attachments

• DSC_0256.JPG
    DSC_0256.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 23

Galvatron

Thanks....i do have bigger plans but sadly things in this house just have to be done bit by bit,the idea is for my wife to have a small area to sit when using the greenhouse,and a deck for me to pee off:yum::yum::yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks....i do have bigger plans but sadly things in this house just have to be done bit by bit,the idea is for my wife to have a small area to sit when using the greenhouse,and a deck for me to pee off:yum::yum::yum:

And here I thought I was the only one who walked the dog because I had to pee :whistling:

Galvatron

Had a few hours spare again so started a little play deck for the grankids opposite the one i have been fixing(great way to use up all this reclaim shit),again it is early days and the plan is a blur in my mind,tomorrow evening i will finish the top and work out a hand rail,it will also double up as a place to use the BBQ:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0257.JPG
    DSC_0257.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Galvatron

After running some errands i got a few more hours to have a tinker....Daughter slapped round some paint and it is taking shape...just need to do the hand rail and some tweaks,there is a English theme if you look carefully lol.

Attachments

• DSC_0287.JPG
    DSC_0287.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 10