• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Steam

mak2

If that thing they were tightening down with a wrench was a pressure release it looked like if it blew it would blow your nuts off. Also I see no reason for those guys to save money for retirement. Otherwise it looked like a lot of fun.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
40 bar on a homemade vessel is pushing the limits unless somebody is a certified pressure vessel welder. I would not want to be straddling it like that without a shield to contain it.:w00t2:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the thing is pretty cool i would want that vessel engineered and welded by somebody who knew what they were doing and could follow instructions other wise the thing is cool and has some good range also i have to say that is the fastest dog slead i have ever seen

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! They got rednecks in Norway too!
Third time will be a charm, I'm sure.