• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PHOTOS: "You are doing it wrong . . . !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Duh!!!

Attachments

• CarbonMonoxcideDetector.jpg
    CarbonMonoxcideDetector.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 234

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:hammer:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.39.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.39.51 AM.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 235

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Public display of stupidity :unsure:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 6.06.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 6.06.49 PM.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 214

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pony for sale ..great with kids. LOL

Attachments

• PonyGreatWithKids.jpg
    PonyGreatWithKids.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 196

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Duct tape, use it for EVERYTHING!

Attachments

• E35119D8-6265-40EC-8A22-02EE3A4B0C48.jpeg
    E35119D8-6265-40EC-8A22-02EE3A4B0C48.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 123

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The scariest thing about that hitch to me is the great big crack from the ball towards the back.
Saw a hitch pin on the road today on my way to run errands. It was still there when I came back so I stopped and picked it up.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
If you think about it , there is no way that ball is secured to the 2x2 . The threaded shaft doesn’t go through the wood . Besides , everyone knows you use Black Locust for that ,nor southern yellow pin ...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Please don't. A draw bar is all of $20. Something like this 2x2 can kill someone when the trailer comes off.

A $20 drawbar at Lowes does me no good when I am 30 miles away at the ranch. At least an hour and a half of my week end wasted. But a handy 2X2 will get the small trailer up the hill behind my Honda Forman, or my pick up.
Wrapped in Gorrilla tape it wood be fine.

BTW, the photo appears to show he cut a saw kerf, or there is a crack, which will blow out iffen he doesn't use some Gorrilla tape.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If you think about it , there is no way that ball is secured to the 2x2 . The threaded shaft doesn’t go through the wood . Besides , everyone knows you use Black Locust for that ,nor southern yellow pin ...

If he used a speed bore drill to counter bore a hole the right size then he would be able to get the stem bolt secured to nut. i wouldalso use a smalldeck screw just behind the bolt hole to better secure the wood from craking.

I'm a certified, if not certifiable, redneck engineer. So, stand back. But first,,,; hold my beer:yum:

Status
Not open for further replies.