• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

j5 id

D

dougs j5

Hello. Pops scored a j5 that's been in the fam for 40 yrs. its now pullin firewood duty. tryin to find an exhaust manifold that turns up at the back. problem is I only know its a j5. I think. heres the numbers pops gave me.

model
js67

chassy
js7 5588 f

motor
87157c

ill work on some photos. it has 6 wheels, round roof, and what I believe is a flathead Chrysler 6 cylinder that pops measured at 25". we live some distance apart with him having minimal computer usage. so im relaying here. wheres a good place for parts, manuals, etc? thx in advance.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello. Pops scored a j5 that's been in the fam for 40 yrs. its now pullin firewood duty. tryin to find an exhaust manifold that turns up at the back. problem is I only know its a j5. I think. heres the numbers pops gave me.

model
js67

chassy
js7 5588 f

motor
87157c

ill work on some photos. it has 6 wheels, round roof, and what I believe is a flathead Chrysler 6 cylinder that pops measured at 25". we live some distance apart with him having minimal computer usage. so im relaying here. wheres a good place for parts, manuals, etc? thx in advance.

It should be the Chrysler 251 flathead those manifolds are getting harder to find now. Looks like this one ?

Attachments

• 8D2581F7-3220-48BC-927A-39BEA95A449E.jpg
    8D2581F7-3220-48BC-927A-39BEA95A449E.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 165
D

dougs j5

thx mn. Ours is jd green but that's her. so it is a j5. I see your a parts person by your posts. do you by chance have one of them manifolds? maybe a digital copy of the parts and service manuals? ill buy them.