• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll say!
All next week.

Attachments

• 20180525_001855.png
    20180525_001855.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 112

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Send us some rain. Weather change here just means hotter and dryer.

:yum:
After the drenching, it only got stickier.
It's in the mid 80s.
The campers (tents only!) are gathering across the way for the holiday weekend.
Bikers, young kids etc.
We'll be able to hear their shenanigans well into the night.
:hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're in a fire ban despite the fire hazard being low. Oh well. Could be worse things.

It's been in the mid 20s for 2 days.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not looking forward to the rest of the year. It's in the mid 90s already and it's not even June yet. We're supposed to hit a 100° by next week. Last time that it was this hot this early we ended up having something like a 100 consecutive days with 100°+ temperatures. It was monumentally miserable. Please Lord, not this year. I couldn't stand it.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
suffice to say that my shaving half my tresses away is not only 4 this season-- it's cute, too--

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bzzz bzzz!
My phone's going crazy with the alerts.

Attachments

• 20180531_215006.png
    20180531_215006.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 92

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday we had the official first day of summer …. 97° with a heat index of 105°. Shit, it's going to be a long summer.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's supposed to be hot up here all week. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning all night and got woken up at 4am to wind rain thunder and lightning. Now the hydro is out.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's still the same here, mid to upper 90s, but it hasn't hit 100° yet although the heat index is running 105 and above. I'm glad that we're heading for some cooler weather in Scotland. It's supposed to be in 70s there. I can hardly wait.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's supposed to be hot up here all week. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning all night and got woken up at 4am to wind rain thunder and lightning. Now the hydro is out.

Hope your power returns soon.

10:45 here already 88 degrees headed for a high of 96

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hydro is still out. That's alright. The refrigerator runs on ac and propane. It's a gorgeous hot muggy day. We're camping.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hydro is still out. That's alright. The refrigerator runs on ac and propane. It's a gorgeous hot muggy day. We're camping.

I can barely stand to go outside for long.
Don't know how Ty is going to stand out there grilling steaks and ribs.

Poor Snoopy...
Lol

FB_IMG_1530321197424.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's going to stay uncomfortable until next weekend.
The central air has been sat at a consistent 71.

Is that you Sister Annunciata?

:yum:
FB_IMG_1530479448120.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm snoozing sans anything-- by that, that means comforters/pillow

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It hit 100° here for the first time yesterday. I can guarantee that there are more to follow. It's miserable outside.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like we're in for another doosie. We've had thunder and lightning pretty much every day. Thankfully they haven't lasted all day and in between we could take the kids swimming.
4201c948f436fc6162a30cd931ee5b38.jpg