• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Had a little fun today!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
A young black man lives down by where our mail box is....and usely stops me to talk a bit....usely gets around to how un fair blacks are treated ect......and how the white man cant under stand ect.. today after he had rambled on for a while...one of my spells came over me.....and when he took a breath I ask him if he was for sure his maby great.great grand mother was black?
and of course he boaded up and said absolutly!!!!! Before he could say anything else....I looked him right in the eye...leaned in real close and said.....So was mine!!!....after about 20 seconds of him standing there with his mouth hanging open...I said well see ya later and left....when I got in the jeep he was still standing there with his mouth hanging open!!!:yum:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wish I could have been there to see that.....:biggrin:

Hopefully I would not do anymore than you did. You sir planted a seed of doubt in this mans mind about his blackness. How dare you!!:clap:

Truth is ain't none of them can say they don't have a "cracker" back there some where in their family history. After all the women folk were property, and I would imagine, like they do:whistling:, if the Master of the land didn't have his way with some of the women folk......And some of their liniage maybe the slave owners....:brows:

Next time tell him about the East Texas Frank story of the colored man working oil fields in West Africa. Tell him about the man toasting slavery, and thanking God he hadn't grow up in that shit hole with no oportunity, and how slavery saved him from all of that.....

Kinda makes me wish I had a black neighbor.....

Regards, Kirk

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I will try and remember the ETF next time I chat with him!!!!! Wish I had thought of that today!!!!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a neighbor who is half black. His dad is black and visits often mostly to care for the dog during the week. Family gatherings are a mix of color and races. I often hand Hank a beer whilst he deals with the family pet. And we talk about everything, including his white ancestors and my Cherokee heritage.

Living across the street for 30 years, is a lovely Christian couple who 's son in now a minister. Very nice people who do church all day Sunday and Wednesday vespers. We talk often about the importance of faith in our lives.

But the mixed marriage vexes them to no end.

It makes for interesting conversations at our mail boxes 'cause I don't get it. How can one be Christian and intolerant?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
think Ill get a over size one that I can pull down over my face and cut eyeholes!!!!!:yum:

indago

think Ill get a over size one that I can pull down over my face and cut eyeholes!!!!!

If you're going to go that far, cut a hole in a white sheet and wear it as a parka, and cut two eyeholes in a white pillow case and wear that over your head. That ought to elicit some attention...

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
If you're going to go that far, cut a hole in a white sheet and wear it as a parka, and cut two eyeholes in a white pillow case and wear that over your head. That ought to elicit some attention...
Not realy.....besides I dont hold with what the clan stands for.......I would go a white hoodie with
[I too am George Zimmerman] on it.....Or maby....[If your not white you cant understand how I feel] and dont have any right to comment on it!!!!! After all good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!!:whistling:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a neighbor who is half black. His dad is black and visits often mostly to care for the dog during the week. Family gatherings are a mix of color and races. I often hand Hank a beer whilst he deals with the family pet. And we talk about everything, including his white ancestors and my Cherokee heritage.

Living across the street for 30 years, is a lovely Christian couple who 's son in now a minister. Very nice people who do church all day Sunday and Wednesday vespers. We talk often about the importance of faith in our lives.

But the mixed marriage vexes them to no end.

It makes for interesting conversations at our mail boxes 'cause I don't get it. How can one be Christian and intolerant?

Franc,
Years ago.. the thing about mixed marrages that bothered me was that the kids from those marrages seemed to be caught in limbo....not realy axcepted by eather side......but now days it dosent seem to make much difference......When my oldest girl was digging in family history and found that I very well might have black in my history..she was realy upset about it....but after a while she seemed to axcept it as just part of life...besides when I told her I disliked just as many whites as I did blacks,or jews, or reds or browns,yellows,and flying perpul people eaters......

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Not realy.....besides I dont hold with what the clan stands for.......I would go a white hoodie with
[I too am George Zimmerman] on it.....Or maby....[If your not white you cant understand how I feel] and dont have any right to comment on it!!!!! After all good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!!:whistling:

Don't wear a white hood and a pillowcase. Folks with think you are a Democrat.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Think Im going to have to leave my young friend alone for a while....The wife stoped me this afternoon to tell me she didnt know what I said to him the day before but he was sure quiet last night!!!!then she came up to the house and talked to mom for a while...then walked home.....when I came in the house mom said the girl was leaving his ass and going back to KC....
Im thinking he wont be in a joken mood tomorrow afternoon!!!!:whistling:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe his racist ways got to be to much for her to handle. If all he talks about is how whitey dosn't understand and how much we have supposedly done to keep blacks down...(Democrats did this) I can imagine Kansas city would be a nicer place to be......

Regards, Kirk

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The first slave trader in the USA was a black man.
Look it up.
He lobbied to make it legal.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What somebody did 200 years ago sure as hell ain't my fault today. They need to get over themselves and seize the same opportunities as anybody else. There are plenty of successful blacks so they can't whine the opportunities are not there.

Leni

What somebody did 200 years ago sure as hell ain't my fault today. They need to get over themselves and seize the same opportunities as anybody else. There are plenty of successful blacks so they can't whine the opportunities are not there.

And I refuse to pay them any penality money. We of today had nothing to do with it. Black Muslems in particular had no problem capturing and then selling other blacks into slavery. As I have said before, white slavery has existed for hundreds if not thousands of years. By the way, did you know that slavery still exists in Africa? There was an article about it in National Geographic.

Mamamia

I will try and remember the ETF next time I chat with him!!!!! Wish I had thought of that today!!!!!
We have a black president or rules your ass now...LOL....take that and know you got out voted twice lil hillbilly redneck. Go back to the sticks.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
We have a black president or rules your ass now...LOL....take that and know you got out voted twice lil hillbilly redneck. Go back to the sticks.

I am in the sticks and I like it here!!!!!!!!! We sure do have a black pres....and look what he has done to the country.....14% blacks un employed....almost 50% black youth without a job....or even the hope of getting one.....thats just for starters.....Dear god aint he wonderful!!!!!!!!

Just wondering...Mammy....did you tingle up or dribble down old sharpys leg???? just wondering where yas did comes from? Have a great day:whistling:

Mamamia

I am in the sticks and I like it here!!!!!!!!! We sure do have a black pres....and look what he has done to the country.....14% blacks un employed....almost 50% black youth without a job....or even the hope of getting one.....thats just for starters.....Dear god aint he wonderful!!!!!!!!

Just wondering...Mammy....did you tingle up or dribble down old sharpys leg???? just wondering where yas did comes from? Have a great day:whistling:
Just hope your an OLD FART over 60 so we can move forward with I can forgive you or possibly not understanding WHERE you are coming from. Not a pretty pic from this view so far.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just hope your an OLD FART over 60 so we can move forward with I can forgive you or possibly not understanding WHERE you are coming from. Not a pretty pic from this view so far.

Another "Old Fart" over 60 checking in too. A pround member of the new American minority. WHITE, GOD FEARING, GUN OWNING, BIBLE TOTING AND SELF SUFFICIENT AMERICAN.

i buy my own cell phone, food, and whatever else I need and the government can stay out of my life. Actually the government can kiss my ass. Just like the liberals can. I will pay my taxes. What I owe and not a penny more.

What do you think of that liberal? Prolly not too much. i'm sure those standards go against the grain.

Good to see a liberal here I can make fun of. How was Doc's dinner? :biggrin:

Mamamia

Well mammy what ya see is what ya get..take it or leave it....
o.k. I am new, I will take the bait. What exactly am I dealing with. (I am a red neck woman...kinda red neck...or I am an ass bite, ol fart, fearing black race (anger being distilled fear) and spewing on forums to dispel that fear...kinda fart. Glad to hear you pay your taxes... what's your take on the Bible and God not being a partial God but in EVERY nation every man that fears him is acceptable by him?

leadarrows

By people who vote twice-fold and bitch at the idea of anything like voter id's that could stop them.....something to be real proud of for sure.....

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
So..mammy is a lib!!!!!I thought it was some one doing a black face skitt!!!!:whistling: Well mammy did ya get the meal yet????Hope Doc.. didnt pay to much for it!!!! But I to am glad to see a Libtard...on the board. Hope ya stay around........:brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
KiOho,
The meal prize is long gone. That was for June. I did not continue the contest.
June's contest was won by Tweeker, who promptly donated the prize back.
Thanks Tweeker!!!! :tiphat:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hay!!! good show on Tweeker!!! sorry I missed the hole thing!!!!!!
Being out here in the back woods of the ozarks Im slow on the up-take.......but Tweeker cant be no lib!!~~~~~:unsure: He just leans a little to the Cali---direction!!!:yum: I was in wally world today..and for some reason got to thinking about the old Mule........[I have no earthly idea why]
and it sudenly dawned on me........that aint no condom on his head.......its a hot weather hoodie!!!!:biggrin: Any way Doc...glad it aint costen ya to much a buyen libs for the forum.....

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hay!!! good show on Tweeker!!! sorry I missed the hole thing!!!!!!
Being out here in the back woods of the ozarks Im slow on the up-take.......but Tweeker cant be no lib!!~~~~~:unsure: He just leans a little to the Cali---direction!!!:yum: I was in wally world today..and for some reason got to thinking about the old Mule........[I have no earthly idea why]
and it sudenly dawned on me........that aint no condom on his head.......its a hot weather hoodie!!!!:biggrin: Any way Doc...glad it aint costen ya to much a buyen libs for the forum.....

yeah, cause they ain't worth too much. :yum: