• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Redneck!

American Woman

Site Supporter
I can't believe you told the whole forum I was PMSing!!:moon:
Is there noth'in sacred around here! :slap:
You just wait till the next time you'r on the rag!:shitHitFan:

Damit Man!!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't worry we've got your back. There are a whole lot of us that know what you are going through! :smileywac

Amen. My wife about had a melt down in the car on Saturday morning. I'm am so glad those only come around once a month...:bonk:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
3-4 years ago my wife had an IUD implanted for medical reasons. Her monthly cycles were killing her........AND ME.
That Doctor is a GOD...........no more PMS :yum:

At least no more like before.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Since I have crossed over the menopausal bridge fairly early in life (in my mid 30s) I no longer PMS.. I merely choose to be a bitch as the situation warrants...
haha!!
joking.. ;)

Trakternut

Well, Redneck, I don't live with that "curse". My Better Half doesn't have the necessary equipment to create such a situation. Not saying anymore. I like to live!

urednecku

Site Supporter
:confused2: ????

" Since I have crossed over the menopausal bridge fairly early in life (in my mid 30s) I no longer PMS.. I merely choose to be a bitch as the situation warrants...
haha!!"

Oh I'm never a bitch.. highly opinionated and fairly intelligent, but never a bitch... ;)

OH YEA!!! :bonk: I almost stepped in it big time. :shitHitFan: She is female, allowed to change her mind @ any time.

Never mind.

American Woman

Site Supporter
OH YEA!!! :bonk: I almost stepped in it big time. :shitHitFan: She is female, allowed to change her mind @ any time.
Never mind.
I love these quotes!
Hey PG! See how well I have him trained?
icon10.gif