• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead w/needle in his arm

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I liked this guy in a lot of the varied roles he played.

Died with a needle in his arm.

I may like his work but I can't say I respect him.

LINK => http://nypost.com/2014/02/02/philip-seymour-hoffman-found-dead-in-his-apartment/

FULL STORY AT THE LINK ABOVE but this gives you the most relevant info:
Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose — in the bathroom with a hypodermic needle still in his arm — inside a Greenwich Village home on Sunday morning, cops said.

A personal assistant found Hoffman’s body in the apartment at 35 Bethune St. and called 911 around 11:30 a.m, sources said.

Heroin was found in the pad, law-enforcement sources said.

The star was fully clothed when found.

Cops are at the scene and are investigating, sources said.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If only drugs were legal and more available :blink:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The dude loved the drugs more than his own kids. 'nuff said. At least he probably left them a bunch of money so they can be trust fund junkies now.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Good actor? maybe. He was an ass.

It's our fault. We bought tickets to see his work.:whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to see anyone piss off their life with drugs but hey, it was his life he can do with it what he wants. I wasn't a fan.

Kane

These people know exactly what they are doing. There is something about that warm rush of opiated pleasure - even on the edge of death - that makes the risk acceptable. Poppies can be forever.