• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Check Out This Low Hour Bombi On Ebay

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMBARDIER-BOMBI-SNOW-CAT-TRACK-VEHICLE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63682QQihZ006QQitemZ160032734796QQrdZ1

04_12.jpg

4c_12.jpg

b2_12.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vehicle Description [/FONT]
[SIZE=h6]WINTER is AROUND THE CORNER.
Be ready with this Fun and Useful Bombi.
This Bombi is in very good condition and runs really well![SIZE=h4]
· 1976 Bombardier Model BOM76
· Serial # BOM0406
· Engine: Ford 4 cylinder, gas, Model 2264E, 1600cc (97.6 cubic inches)
· 4 speed Transmission.
· 775.1 running hours.
· The Carburetor has been recently Rebuilt
· Tracks are in very good shape.
· Tires are in good shape, 2 of the tires have new tubes.
· 2 new drive Sprockets (see photo) are included for replacing the current ones when they wear out.
· The Seats have been Refinished.
· Operators Instruction Book and Parts Manual are included.
· The Bombi has been stored inside when not in use, and has been well taken care of since we bought it.
This cat has plenty of power and can go over or through most any snow obstacle; it has been a great transport vehicle in the Colorado high country and has even pulled out some stuck snowmobiles in the area. NOTE: The Bombi is located outside of Walden, Colorado and is sold in as-is condition without any warranty or guarantee. Contact me if you are interested in viewing the vehicle where it is. Buyer is responsible for transportation of vehicle once purchased. There is a new lower reserve with this auction. You can bid with confidence, I have been an eBay member for 7 years and have 100% positive feedback. Email your questions and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Good Luck! </SPAN>
[/size][/size]