• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Last ride with the snowcat for the season

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:bolt:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 7.23.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 7.23.56 AM.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 364

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So what kind of vehicle is in the hole?

Honestly I have no clue. But clearly its a wet and cold one!

Someone posted this picture on a 4x4 forum that I belong to and I just used the photo as it was posted.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I think someone pulled up and took a"BOBHOUSE" off the ice,no snow where the house sat!:smile: Don

undy

I would think that could be it....... tracks going into house before being pulled

That's supposing that whatever tow vehicle backed up to the house and then pulled forward, did it in exactly the same arc. Maybe.

But if a vehicle backed up to the house, wouldn't somebody have gotten out of that vehicle, and left footprints coming from the vehicle? The footprints shown only go to (or from) the hole (or hut).

I suspect that someone escaped their sinking car or truck and walked away. D'oh!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's supposing that whatever tow vehicle backed up to the house and then pulled forward, did it in exactly the same arc. Maybe.

But if a vehicle backed up to the house, wouldn't somebody have gotten out of that vehicle, and left footprints coming from the vehicle? The footprints shown only go to (or from) the hole (or hut).

I suspect that someone escaped their sinking car or truck and walked away. D'oh!

Agree :hammer: