• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Merry Christmas

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I been running the Cannon Mtn. torpedo around a bit,to get some of the bugs out,since we got some snow this year. My wife decided we should have a Christmas photo. Merry Christmas everyone.

original.jpg

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice pic. Was wondering if you were stretching the legs on those machines. How are the other Tuckers up your way looking this year ?

Merry Christmas !

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Brian, A bunch of them been roaming around. Trailbuilder and his brother have been using theirs pretty much every day to commute to the bridge they are building up at Tuckermans. They have had all the trail groomers out a bunch of times ,the trail from Thornton to Warren is in great shape.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that the one that's going to be in McCall ID in Feb for McCallin all cats ?

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
McCall is a bit out of my driving range,I'm sure tuckers will be well represented there.:wink: I also had the Waterville Inn tucker out this afternoon to make a few loops,need to keep these old machines limbered up.:wink: My raidtrac is still sitting waiting its turn.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Yup, They have been working up there most of the fall building a bridge. I'm sure they have a bunch of photos. Maybe they will post the story when there done. I know their Tucker is getting a workout.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
very sweet, and most thoughtful, thank you for taking time and sharing a wonderful photo with all of us, Happy New Year.